Chapter 450: Cloud Continent (5)

“Young lady Ming, my grandfather is busy taking care of matters in our family, so he can’t come personally to thank you. However, we would like to extend an invitation to you as our guest to properly thank you,” Su Xing said politely.

“I understand; however, I’m currently occupied with something right now, so I can onlyput it aside for the future,” she said with a sigh.

“Pardon me for speaking out of line, young lady Ming, but on our way here, we heard news that you’re looking for the whereabouts of that green token. It just so happens that we know of its origin; if you would like, we can tell you what we know and also show you the way,” Su Jing said carefully as he observed her expression  change. Finally, there’s a hint of glint in her eyes.

“Cloud continent is it, Xi family! ”She clenched her fists hatefully. The Su brothers didn’t say more, seeing how wrong her expression was.

“Alright, thank you for the information. I have to urgently go to the cloud continent, and I won’t be able to show you around. You guys can choose to stay, and I’ll arrange someone to accommodate you,” she said, feeling conflicted.

“No need to trouble young lady Ming. We will lead you the way,” Su Xing said, not minding at all.

“Thank you and sorry for the trouble,” you didn’t reject and gladly accepted their help.

“We can depart whenever you’re ready,” Su Jing said, sensing the urgency in her tone. It has been a week since Si Xiao Xiao was taken away, and she couldn’t afford to delay any more.

“Many thanks, young masters,” you gratefully bowed.

She quickly called Feng Chen to give instructions after gauging the situation on the cloud continent. An hour later, De Han, Zhuang Lan, and Hai Xingze arrived.

Hong Mei also arrived with others after receiving the news.

“Master, allow me to accompany you.” He kneeled solemnly as he appeared out of nowhere, shocking the trio. They could feel a terrifying aura from this person despite his ‘intriguing’ appearance.

“No need; the situation here isn’t stable. There’s still the other region eyeing the northern sky region right now, and those people might come back as well,” she said after thinking it through.

“Then, at least, allow Feng Yi’s team, Chang Wen, Little Five, Yu Si’s team, Shan Si, Hong Yi, and Hua Yi’s team to accompany you. Feng Chen will accompany you as well,” Hong Mei said as he arranged for people to follow her.

“All right, call them over. We will leave in an hour before she can finish. The same people as mentioned were suddenly teleported into Yu Yue’s front, making her eyelids twitch. The others also paused as they looked around, full of doubt.

Chang Wen was busy practicing his sword skills, while Shan Si was still holding an accounting book as their environment changed. But they soon understood what happened as they all knelt piously.

“Third miss, we can set off immediately,” they all saluted elegantly, shocking the Su brothers further.

They all understood the situation, so there’s no need for a briefing; just a glance at each other, and they know they were selected carefully and quickly understood their assignments.