Chapter 492: Betrayed twice (2)

“Oh, why did she suddenly retreat?" ”Sheng ru yi paused with a laugh; they were still entangled with each other.

The man didn’t say anything as he quickly finished what they were up to, then stood up and left without looking.

“tsk! Men were all just the same,” she sneered, her eyes showing a little bit of sadness.

“Don’t forget our plan; the master has sensed that the holy maiden is already back.” Suddenly, a figure appeared out of nowhere as he wrinkled his nose at the disgusting smell in the room.

“I haven’t; give me more time. He’s not in complete control of the divine realm yet, and that’s why he needs my help. Besides, a troublesome fellow appeared indirectly messing with my plans,” she gnashed her teeth, thinking of the person who keeps going against her. If not for that mysterious person appearing, she would have already completely controlled the divine region.

“Hmmp, it's good that you remember,” the man said coldly.

“tsk! Is that person really going against the Sage Valley? ”She asked nonchalantly.

“Of course, not just the Sage Valley, but that person will conquer the entire mainland,” he snorted as he left.

Sheng Ru Yi has a headache; she didn’t know which one to take first. The mysterious person is going against her cooperation with the divine realm or her cooperation with the Sage Valley.

While in deep thought, she decided to ignore the southern faction first and focus her entire energy on dealing with that person in the divine realm.

At the same time, in the southern faction,

Yu Yue decided to let the northern faction live for a few more days first.

Now that she knew how deep their schemes were, she decided to get even stronger. Their overall strength is enough to deal with the northern faction, but they definitely can’t deal with the divine region and the holy region all at once.

If she touches either one of these forces, the remaining one will attack her, and that won’t be ideal right now. She also understands how naive she was initially; she could deal with these people and go fine with her parents and the remaining herbs.

“Yu, yue, where are you going? "Ming Yu Xue asked softly; she already knew what happened, and she was a bit worried about her.

“I’m going to the previous celestial region. I want to rebuild it,” she said with a smile that didn’t reach her eyes.

“Alright, we will go with you. Ming Yu Hua appeared as she said without any room for refusal.

“Alright, we will set off tomorrow,” Yu Yue said as she went back to her room.

The next day, they left early in the morning and headed to the previous celestial region.

Lan Fang saw the familiar airship leaving Vermilion City, and he couldn’t help but have some thoughts.

All the matters in the southern faction were handed over to Xi Lei, and Yu Yue took Xi Wang with her.

It took two months while flying to reach the celestial region.

When they arrived, there were only overgrown trees and spirit beasts all over the place. However, even from afar, they could see a deserted place of ruins. There are remnants of the previous celestial palace in this area, but right now not even a single life could be seen on the perimeter.