Chapter 563: Sightseeing (1)

The next day, when they have breakfast, there are only a few people remaining, as though the other guests have disappeared into thin air. They were smart, as they could guess what happened last night, but no one said anything.

“Big brother, my little white dragon,” a young lady whined as she looked at Xiaowanwan feeding her little egg. She wasn’t able to sleep last night from excitement, but their people didn’t come back at all.

“shut it! ”The young man spoke as he frowned at his sister; he was afraid that someone might hear them.

Of course, Yu Yue heard them with her cultivation, but she couldn’t be bothered as they had their breakfast peacefully.

Yu Hanyi looks at them coldly; if not for Yu Yue not wanting him to waste his energy, he would have long ago settled the score with them.

When their group checked out, the other group also checked out, and they closely followed Yu Yue’s group to Green Jade City.

“I’m telling you, don’t act rashly. Wait until we get back home; let’s ask Father for help,” the older brother repeatedly warned his younger sister, who only listened half to it.

“I know, big brother,” the young woman said, rolling her eyes.

Yu Yue was, of course, not so kind just to let them off; when she got past them earlier, she sprinkled a luring powder.

Not long after following them, spirit beasts of different levels keep attacking the other group. The first time it happened, it wasn’t a coincidence; the second time can make someone frown; and the third time makes someone suspicious.

Even a fool could tell that only their group was attacking; as for you, you? Not even an insect goes near them.

His face darkened as he finally realized it; however, he was too late, as Yu Yue’s group had already entered the city while they were surrounded by a group of wolves.

“swish! ”He sent a flare to ask for help; not long after, an elder and many guards from their clan arrived and helped them on time.

“Who did it? ”The elder asked coldly.

“We don’t know the fifth elder; that woman has many rare spirit beasts as pets. She also has a white dragon and the mythical golden-horned elk,” the young man said.

“A white dragon and the golden-horned elks, you say? ”The elder’s eyes shone brightly.

“Yes, fifth elder, we can’t be mistaken. Can you help me have that white dragon fifth elder?”The young lady said, her eyes also shining.

“Let’s send news to the patriarch first,” the fifth elder said. Even though he could hardly control his greed, he wasn’t a fool. A person acknowledged by a dragon as its master can be anything but a simpleton.

“Big brother, can you accompany me to the next city? There’s nothing I fancy here,” Yu Yue said as she shrugged her shoulders. It’s not because there’s nothing good here; it's just that, compared to what she has, these things are too ordinary.

“Alright, let’s go to Crystal Lake City,” Yu Hanyi said readily. He also thinks that there’s nothing that rare in this city.