CHAPTER 536: the emperor's plea (2)

The emperor was stunned as he looked dejectedly.

“What’s exactly her background? ”The emperor asked doubtfully. A person who can take out a spirit's blood isn’t someone to be trifled with.

“I’m not sure exactly, though she did admit that she’s from a different realm and she’s the third princess there. Aside from that information, I don’t know more than that,” he explained patiently.

“Then why did she come here? What does she want? ”The emperor asked shakily.

“She accidentally got in here; she didn’t mean any harm as long as you don’t have designs on her. She just wants to go back and needs to stay here in the meantime,” Bai Chen Yu said, explaining the matter.

“Well, that’s good, but your marriage with her? ”The emperor asked doubtfully.

“She agreed, as long as my master can help her go back,” Ba Chen Yu said drily.

The next day, you received an unexpected guest.

“Greetings, your Majesty,” Yu Yue said. She couldn’t be bothered to kneel down anymore as she merely gave him a bow.

This time the emperor looked at her carefully, and he couldn’t help but sighed. His eyes landed on her spirit pets, and she couldn’t contain himself anymore. He could tell this person wasn’t just an ordinary princess.

“I came to personally apologize to Princess Yu Yue regarding the third prince’s misdeeds. I've brought him here personally to apologize as well. I just hope you can let bygones be bygones.” The emperor spoke carefully.

“I don’t care about him; you can ask Bai Chen Yu about how he wishes to deal with him. I just want that Pei Lianran’s cheap life,” Yu Yue said directly, although she sent assassins to the first prince out of annoyance; she really didn’t care whether he lived or not.

“But the reward...” the emperor felt like crying.

“I can naturally waive it as long as Bai Chen Yu agrees,” Yue said. She wasn’t expecting Bai Chen Yu to be merciful, so she left it to him completely.

“C-chen’er, your cousin? ”The emperor found it difficult to justify the first prince's actions, so he could only utter.

“He wants to kill me time and time again; I won’t take his life as long as his cultivation is crippled,” Bai Chen Yu said as he looked at the first prince coldly.

“Father, I don’t want to,” the first prince begged, but the emperor hardened his heart as he nodded at his guard, who made a move to cripple his cultivation, and he fainted during the process.

“Xiang Wanwan, tell the underworld to distribute the first prince’s reward to anyone who participated accordingly, and there’s no need to pursue the matter anymore. As for that pei lianran, it’s still up, and make it ten thousand to motivate them. If she’s tortured to death, there will be a bonus of five thousand,” Yu Yue said with a gentle smile. Her words scared the emperor thoroughly, though.

“Yes, master,” Xiang Wanwan accepted the order.

He was about to open his mouth and take his chance since he valued talent, and Pei Lianran is a talent, but upon hearing her merciless world, he shut it without saying anything. At least he saved his son's life; he should stop pushing his luck.