Chapter 479: Auction (3)

After they rested, Qing Yu and Du Hua went to the black market to auction rare medicinal herbs, spirit fruits, and a bunch of pills for spirit beasts.

They were quite efficient in this, and they were also able to obtain a private room for the upcoming auction three days later. They were also able to verify that the red star grass would be in the auction.

“Manager, I have a few requests for this batch of goods.” Qing Yu spoke carefully.

“Yes, Master Qing, may I know what it is? ”The manager asked politely.

“Instead of crystals, our master would prefer to get this in exchange for a thousand-year-old  red ginseng and a stalk of golden lotus flower. Even if it's just information about its whereabouts, it will do as long as it's credible,” Qing Yu said without any pretense.

“These are very rare herbs, so it's not an easy thing, so we might need some time for this,” the manager said.

“That won’t be a problem; you can take your time.” Qing Yu smiled as they reached an agreement for this transaction.

After Qing Yu and Du Hua left, the manager reported everything to their young master.

“You mean they were interested in the red star grass, a thousand-year-old ginseng, and a stalk of golden lotus flower? ”The young master of the black market asked as he thought of someone who had asked him for the same information before, so this isn’t a coincidence at all. Besides, he already expected such things; he just didn’t expect her to have so much rare stuff with her.

“Young master, do you know those people? ”The manager asked after observing his young master's expression; he could tell just based on that.

“Yeah, we were acquaintances. Just do as they say,” the young master said.

“Alright, I understand. By the way, should it be coordinated with other branches? ”The manager asked tentatively.

“Yeah, that might be the best,” the young master replied with a nod.

“Alright, leave it to me, young master,” the manager said as he left the room to make arrangements.

Yu Yue simply stayed in her room while Hong Mei went out to gather information.

The next day, Yu Yue brought the two children out as she went to look around Vermilion City.

She spends her days leisurely as she shops around and tastes local delicacies.

There areso many influential people entering the city as well for the upcoming auction. The black market is going to auction so many rare things this time, and there are so many people who came to participate.

There are representatives from sects, and there are also holy envoys participating.

Since the city was too crowded, you didn’t go out until the time for the auction came.

They entered through the back door of the auction house, and someone was already waiting for them as he led them to their private room on the second floor, where they could see everything clearly on the stage.

The auction just started when they arrived; the first batch of goods wasn’t that rare, so the big shots didn’t make a bid yet. A few of them haven’t even arrived yet.