Chapter 499: The shocking turn of events (2)

Bai Chen Yu has been waiting in this pavilion for more than a year already, as his master has instructed. He was instructed by her master that the person who can treat his poison will appear in this place, and he has to marry that person as well.

“But master, what if I got the wrong person? ”He said carelessly.

“I’ll leave this little thing in your care; he will be able to recognize the correct person when the time comes.” His master gave him a look and said one thing as he turned to leave.

He didn’t know, but he suddenly remembered his master's words as he looked at the person in his embrace.

He has been waiting here for so long that he thought his master was just making fun of him. If he didn’t know him better, he would really doubt his master.

During all this time, he didn’t know who spread it, but some people spread the rumor that he was waiting to meet a wife here. With that, he meets several women pretending to be lost almost every day. Some found ridiculous reasons, even making his head ache.

If not for this little thing looking at all of those ladies full of contempt, even he might believe them that he finally found the right one.

Even though the little thing showed interest in this woman, he wasn’t particularly excited. His hopes have been crushed multiple times, so he won’t be fooled so easily this time.

“This young master, put me down first.” Seeing him lost in thought while still holding her ambiguously like that, she couldn’t help but blush as she poked his chest.

As though he were hit by lightning, he actually threw her away.

“thud! ”With a loud thud, her buttocks hit the ground heavily, so she was so angry.

“y-you! ”She could barely hold it in as he pointed at him angrily. If he’s going to throw him like a cabbage, then what’s the point of catching her in the first place? She even praised him in her heart, but he turned out to be a scoundrel.

“what? ”The man asked her calmly as he dusted his sleeves and looked at the sky, playing innocent. She couldn’t really blame him, as he hasn’t liked people getting too close to him since he was young.

“Anyway, thank you for saving me just now. You can have this, and let’s pretend we didn’t see each other just now.” She gnashed her teeth as she tried hard to retain her rationality. She was about to hand him the spirit's blood fruit and the heart’s pearl fruit when she remembered how he threw her away just like that, so she placed them in front of the little thing.

“l-little bai? "Yu Yue was stunned as she picked up the little thing and looked at him up and down. She couldn’t tell at all, but soon she noticed the difference. Little Bai has light blue eyes, but this little thing has light silver eyes. If she didn’t look carefully, she wouldn’t be able to tell at all.