Chapter 418: Shame has no bounds (3)

“Ah, big brother Li. What are you guys doing here?” Shan Shan smiled evilly as she teased them.

“We saw them entering,” Li Haoran said, pressing his lips as he asked shortly.

“Huh, really? Your shamelessness has no bounds. Don’t appear before me again; you're such an eyesore.” Ming Yu Xue snickered. With a flick of her fingers, several guards appeared to show the trio their way out.

Shan Shan didn’t say anything; Cheng Shi,  on the other hand, smiled at them gloatingly. Hao Hao’s nose was also pointing to the skies.

“Li fei and Li Mei were speechless. This is the first time they have experienced such cold treatment.

“Now even dogs look down on us,” Li Fei said dumbly; he couldn't get over this blow.

Ah, my master's road to chasing a wife is really difficult, Li Mei sighed in his mind, but he didn’t dare say anything. This must be really embarrassing for their young master; he was respected wherever he went in this region.

The next day, Liu Yi received boxes full of familiar heads, making her really livid.

“Useless, you’re all useless,” she said, throwing things away in a fury.

“No one says anything, as they know her very well.

“Let those monsters out!” Her eyes glowed fiercely as she smiled viciously.

The others were stunned, but they didn’t rebut her.

Not long later, several howls were heard. More than a hundred undistinguishable monsters were unleashed; they are her failed experiments inside the palace.

She didn’t want to let these beasts out openly because of her reputation, but she’s really angry this time, and reputation doesn’t really matter anymore.

“Sister Xue, they already let those things out,” Shan Shan reported.

“Good, let our troops retreat.” She paused to explain what she’s up to; this should be the final battle that will decide the fates of the losing side.

“I’ll tell big brother Huang,” Shan Shan nodded as she sent back a message.

“Alright, you two should prepare,” she paused on her steps before saying hesitantly.

She really doesn’t want to get them engaged directly, but it’s safer to keep them by her side. Besides, she couldn’t really just stay in the fortress forever.

Seeing those monsters in the mirror, Yu Yue frowned. Wang ling, mo ling, since both of you are itching to fight, go to Medicine City right now. Also, don’t let those two get on the frontlines, Yu Yue ordered worriedly.

“Yes, master,” Wang Ling and Mo Ling quickly arrived in Medicine City just in time. They could sense the urgency in Yu Yue’s voice.

Yan shi, yan sha, you also go there, Yu Yue said.

Yes, third miss, the two quickly agreed.

“Sister wang ling, sister mo ling?” The two look at their sudden arrival.

“The master orders that you’re not allowed to be on the frontlines. Your ant army and the sword fang army should stay inside the fortress and provide support. My undead army should be the vanguard of this battle.” Wang Ling grinned as she flew to the two playfully.

“Hmm, we understand. We will protect the young master instead.” Shan Shan understood, so she simply listened.

“Alright, I’ll listen to the big sisters.” Cheng Shi also agreed.