Chapter 440: Calamity Forest (2)

They took this time to rest properly at this time.

Before dark, after they exited the calamity forest, the students from the Sea Dragon Academy arrived, and they didn’t look any better.

They have many protective tools and talismans, so they were faring well, but they're also in disarray.

They also rested well, just right across from the Sky Dragon Academy.

The next day, students from Sun Dragon Academy and Cloud Dragon Academy also came out of the calamity forest in succession. They looked extremely haggard and exhausted; they all quietly rested and couldn’t be bothered to pay attention to others. Some of their participants have some minor injuries, but aside from that, nothing else.

So for the first time that they were all together, it was unusually quiet.

Yu Yue and the others were finally back to their demeanor. After three days of resting, they all look so much better.

“Everyone, it’s time for us to split up. You guys take care, and if you encounter something, use the flare as a signal” Lang Shen instructed.

“Big brother, take care as well.” Lang Hei nodded as he took his teammates and went north.

“Take care, senior brother.” Xi Huang also nodded as he took Yu Yue and the others south.

“Let’s go.” Lang Shen also led the remaining group to the west since they entered from the east.

Seeing that their team split up, Sea Dragon Academy also made a move. They all have the same plan to split up into three teams, since if they go together, nobody knows how long it will take for them to explore the secret realm.

After Yu Yue’s team headed to the south, the scenery changed. Instead of the vibrant peach blossom forest, the southern area was a little bit colder, and they finally encountered some high-level spirit beasts.

Their group was much quieter since Ying Yue and Chen Si don’t speak much to begin with.It’s only lively thanks to Han Yin teasing Hong Chen around.

“This place is too damp and humid to my liking,” Zhuang Lan frowned. He has a fire attribute, so he feels a little uncomfortable in such a damp place.

“Hmm, there’s a swamp ahead, and it doesn’t look like there’s any other way around,” Han Yin grimaced. She tried to use her shields to fly over, but they still couldn’t fly over the swamp.

“Let’s just be thankful this swamp isn’t poisonous at all,” Xi Huang also grimaced; he very much disliked the idea of going through this swamp.

“It’s not poisonous, but it smells like rotten flesh,” one of the students said.

“Let’s go before it turns dark; I don’t think it’s a good idea to stay for long here,” Yue said as she observed the surroundings and noticed trailing traces in the muddy ground.

“There’s something down there that we shouldn’t provoke,” Yu Yue said thoughtfully.

“Can you tell how strong it is? "Xi Huang asked, not doubting her a bit. Every time they encountered danger, she would remind them, so they were already used to it and trusted her instincts more.