Chapter 564: Sightseeing (2)

Without any delay, their group started heading towards Crystal Lake City. This time, we will have to pass through a mountain forest in order to arrive in Crystal Lake City, and the journey will take a week at the earliest.

“Why don’t we take an airship to get there? ”Yu hanyi asked.

“Well, it flies too high. I want to see around; my luck is good, so perhaps we would encounter something rare,” Yu Yue mused over it as she said with a slight smile.

“Alright, I have the artifact that we just need.” Yu Hanyi curled his lips as he took out a flying artifact. It was a small boat that could fly and could fit only up to ten people; it wasn’t spacious, but it was enough for them.

“wow! Where did you buy this, big brother? ”Yu yue asked excitedly; she thought of buying some for her friends. They didn’t have any flying artifacts, and she just thought of it because they usually traveled together.

“It’s a gift from my master; if you’d like, we can check the shops in Crystal Lake City,” he replied. If it wasn’t a gift from his master, he would give it to her.

From Yu Hanyi, Yu Yue found out that Crystal Lake City has many armory refiners residing there as it has abundant mineral ores, so there are countless artifacts in the market.

The small flying boat flew so fast and was just a meter above the forest, so they could easily see everything below; likewise, they were easily seen as well.

Along the way, they encountered mercenaries and different groups of people entering the mountain forest.

On their third day, they rarely saw anyone, as it’s already in the inner area of the forest and there are many high-level spirit beasts.

On the fourth day, while they were resting, The fifth elder finally found them; he brought the two siblings and many experts from their clan. They came prepared this time, so they immediately surrounded them.

“Hand over the little dragon,” the young woman’s arrogant voice said as she looked at Xiaowanwan with bright eyes.

“Oh, it seems like the spirit beasts in green jade city go easy on you,” Yu Yue curled her lips as she smiled. She wasn’t panicking at all; Yu Hanyi was also calm.

“So it's really you, you wretch,” the young man exploded.

“So what if I am? ”You retorted with another question.

“Miss, seeing that you’re still young, just hand over the little dragon and your golden-horned elks, and we won’t pursue this matter anymore. Otherwise,” the fifth elder said, his words sound so beautiful and his tone full of threat.

“Big brother, will it cause Grandma problems if I kill these idiots? ”Yu yue asked yu hanyi as she ignored these fools; she couldn’t be bothered with them anymore.

“They are just a second-rate clan; nothing to worry about,” Yu Hanyi snorted disdainfully.

“Who are you? ”The fifth elder asked, and his eyes narrowed slightly. He was confident earlier because they investigated them, but they couldn’t find any information about them at all.