Chapter 488: Little Brother (1)

Yue fought side by side with her until she got near her little brother.

“You little brat, you never go back home,” Yu Yue said as she hugged his small figure from behind.

“The third sister,” Ming Xi Wang, heard the familiar voice, and he almost cried on the spot. He also recognized their masks, but he never thought she would personally come to his aid. All the grievances he felt all this time gushed uncontrollably as he sobbed like a brat befitting his age.

“Don’t worry, your big sisters are all here,” she said as she waved poison needles in several directions.

With their help, the battle became one-sided as they started killing all the assassins from the assassin guild.

“What’s going on? ”Yu yue asked lightly as she protected him closely.

“A part of my soul is inside this mausoleum. These people came to stop me from integrating with my last soul,” he said with a snort.

Yu Yue understood; she also knew how important it was, so she tried her best to help him get near the entrance.

“Alright, let me help you get your soul back,” Yu Yue narrowed her eyes.

“No one can enter it except for me,” little Xi Wang pouted behind the mask.

“Alright, you go inside; we will guard it for you,” Yu Yue said as she took him to the entrance. Xi Wang quickly entered with some hesitation as he left her behind.

His soul was divided into six parts, and this is the last one. Each of his souls was guarded by his subordinate. Every time he integrates with his soul, one of his six dark guardians will awaken from hundreds of years of slumber.

Some people tried to enter, but they were rebounded by a mysterious force. Seeing that, Yu Yue heaved a sighed as she went back to her sister’s side. At this time, the airship has already landed a distance away.

After Xi Wang entered the mausoleum, she discussed it with others, and they all agreed to seal

The place until he came out, Yu Yue also summoned all of her subordinates and asked Xi Lei to go back and handle the situation in the southern faction.

Through Xi Le’s help, she finally understood what’s happening and gave orders accordingly.

This is a critical situation for Xi Wang. She won’t allow any mishaps to happen; she can only temporarily stop all of their activities to focus all of their forces here.

“It has already been a month; why hasn’t he come out yet? "Ming Yu Hua paced around anxiously.

“Second miss, usually it will take at least more than a month for the master to integrate with his souls previously. This time might take much longer. "Xi Lei said respectfully.

“Anyways, how was the situation outside? "Ming Yu Hua asked; she noticed powerful energies last night."

“Reporting to the eldest miss, there are elders from the assassins organization, and they were engaged with the third miss's subordinates,” Xi Le answered truthfully.

“Don’t worry, first sister, everything’s under control,” Yu Yue said as a little tear waved his hands and several mirrors manifested, showing the situation outside.

“Those people haven’t given up yet? ”Xue'er frowned as she looked at the loose cultivators and some major powerhouses outside, though they didn’t dare act since they couldn’t afford to offend any of the two parties involved.