Chapter 490: Little Brother (3)

They came out with shadow guards this time, and Feng Chen personally led the team, so there’s no suspense at all as he quickly dealt with them.

“That Du lianling and du fan are really getting on my nerves right now,” Yu Yue said unhappily.

“Third sister, don’t worry, I’ll send someone to kill her immediately after we get home.” Xi Wang held her hands gently as he promised to kill someone for her.

“Alright, I’ll leave it to you,” Yu Yue smiled as she caressed his cheeks lovingly.

“Third sister, I’m already grown up,” Ming Xi Wang muttered as his ears reddened.

“I know, but big sister misses you so much,” Yu Yue smiled as she kissed his forehead sneakily, making him hide his face with embarrassment.

When they got back to the dark palace, Yu Yue was about to order someone to capture the Du siblings for her when she saw the two of them exactly kneeling in the hall as Xue'er was seated in the main seat.

“I heard what these two clowns did, so I will save you the trouble,” Ming Yu Xue said as she crossed her arms while holding a whip and whipping the two pitiful figures.

“Third miss, after you tortured them, I want their souls,” Lady Shan Shou said very gently. There was a hidden maliciousness in her voice that could make people involuntarily shiver.

“Master, I want their bodies. I want to refine a powerful undead,” Wang Ling said excitedly as she flew all over the two figures.

“Alright, I’ll leave it to you guys. Get them out of my sight,” she said dismissively. She didn’t even look at the two for more than two seconds.

“I have something to discuss with you two,” Yu Yue said as she went to sit beside her sisters while pulling their little brother.

“Is it about the northern faction? "Ming Yu Xue asked.

“Yeah, we can’t kill all of the assassins in the assassin organization. Besides, they were forced to do this kind of job anyway. I planned to cure them and make them work for us; lady Shan Shou can take a part of their souls first to make sure they won’t betray us,” Yu Yue explained her plans.

“Alright, I’ll leave it to you then. I’ll keep looking for my mother and father’s whereabouts. Also, you need to hurry; we need to look for the two other herbs to help Wuxian," Ming ming Xue reminded.

“Okay then,” Yu Yue said as she started instructing her subordinates. She also ordered Xi Lei and the others around.

Just like that, another three months have passed, so you've decided that now’s the time to attack the northern faction.

“How was your preparation going? "Ming Yu Xue asked.

“It’s all done; we can make a move tomorrow,” Yu Yue replied confidently.

“Then so be it,” Ming Yu Hua smiled.

“Hehe, we’re not holding back this time,” Yu Yue laughed lightly.

“I've been itching to beat up whoever is behind the scenes for a very long time. "Ming Yu Hua narrowed her eyes.

“You finally have the chance,” Ming Yu Xue eyed her.