CHAPTER 445: heart pearl fruit (5)

“Clang-” Zhuang Lans’s heavy sword sent sparks flying after attacking its rear left leg.

“I'll trap it with my artifact to restrict its movements first,” Xi Huang said as a bronze net covered the sky, trapping the angry, fiery lizard. He also summoned his spirit to plant the green rose, which wraps its thorny vines tightly.

Seeing that it wasn’t enough to restrict its entire movements, you helped him on time.

The conspicuous flower crown on her head moves, and countless vines coated with sticky purplish substances lock its four legs into place. Then purple flowers bloomed, showing their sharp scissor-like teeth oozing with the same purplish sticky substance that could melt ordinary metal.

The fiery lizard shrieked in pain as it wriggled violently and spewed flames at them.

“Quick, we can’t hold on longer! "Xi Huang said it anxiously. They were stunned just now when purple man-eating flowers bloomed.

Ying Yue reacted as her weapon changed shape into a whip with barbs and coiled around the fiery lizard's mouth, forcibly closing it to prevent it from spewing flames.

Chen si darted quickly as his thin blade poked at the fiery lizards eyes.

“Row-hmmm,” a muffled roar reverberated; it felt so much pain that it wriggled fiercely. It shook everyone and sent them flying away. After breaking free from their encirclement, it spewed bursts of flames randomly.

Han Yin quickly used her three gigantic shields, which trembled upon contact, sending her away like a flying kite. Thankfully, it was enough for others to get back on their feet and dodge.

They all wiped the blood from the corners of their lips as they retreated a safe distance.

“Are you guys alright? "Xi Huang asked after they swallowed healing pills.

“Yeah, just minor injuries,” Chen Si said, though his right arm lay limply at his side, probably broken from the impact.

“I think my rib is broken,” Han Yin said with a stiffled groan as cold sweat trickled into her forehead.

“Let me see.” Yu Yue didn’t have any visible injuries since Hong Chen caught her on time. He was the only one who could only wait at the side anxiously; his punches and kicks were just like tickling the fiery lizard.

Ying Yue was wrapped in her weapon, which turned into a jelly-like state to cushion her fall.

Just after you reset their broken bones, the fiery lizard calmed down a little, and it dashed in their direction angrily after sensing their movements as it could no longer see.

“Its weak spot should be the area around its neck; its scales were too hard to penetrate with swords,” Xi Huang said thoughtfully as countless thoughts raced through his mind.

“Yes, it must be; Chen Si tried to attack it there, and it immediately spewed some flames.” Ying Yue agreed.

“Now, those flames are really troublesome,” Xi Huang said as they evaded its front legs, swinging at them viciously.

“Let’s do it the same as earlier and target its neck this time,” you suggested.

“Okay,” they all nodded, and just like earlier, Xi Huang covered it with his bronze net, yue tightly shutting its mouth and yu yue keeping its front legs in place, while the other two students with earth elements kept its rear legs each. .