Chapter 491: Betrayed twice (1)

Currently in the northern faction.

“Dark princess, those people from the southern faction are already marching their way here.” Five figures kneeled on the ground as they reported piously.

“That woman is finally back; it must be her idea. That little brat alone doesn’t have the strength to deal with us yet. If I can kill her before, I can kill her once again,” she chuckled as she looked at the man sitting opposite her with an icy expression.

Seeing that he was still silent, she couldn’t help but raise her brows.

“Brother, didn’t you already make up with her? If she finds out you betrayed her once again, I can only imagine what a great show that would be,” she smirked as she moved to his side and her hands slowly reached to caress his chests.

Although she called him a brother, she couldn’t hide her deep feelings for him. In fact, she was just an adopted daughter, and she fell for her foster brother.

“Stop it, yi'er,” the man gasps as he holds her hands tightly and says those words with gritted teeth.

“tch! You still have feelings for her, huh? Didn’t you say that as long as I agreed to not touch her for three years, you would obediently marry me, dear brother? ”Sheng ru yi"

The man froze as he refuted. “Didn’t your person touch her on the dragon continent? ”He said it coldly.

“Hehe, that was an accident.” Sheng Ru Yi’s eyes flashed as she bent down again and her hands wandered all over his body, and they especially lingered in a certain part, fiddling with it for a while.

“Hmm,” a pleased moan escaped from the man’s mouth as he let her do as she wished with his body.

Yu Yue stood up suddenly; her entire body was frozen coldly as she saw the entire scene through little tears’s mirrors.

She suddenly felt so disgusted and found it really laughable that she kept thinking about him all day long, and here he is entangled in someone else's embrace.

It took her a long time to recover, as she coldly ordered her people to retreat.

“Let’s retreat first; they were colluding with the divine region; there are also people from the holy region,” Yu Yue said coldly, her body trembling with anger as she snapped the half-moon necklace and burned it using the white ice fire.

“yes!”

The others also saw the scene in the mirror, and they understood quickly as they didn’t say anything as they retreated.

“How long have you known? ”You look at Hua Ling and the others.

“Long before you even meet,” she replied without any fluctuation in her eyes.

“Why didn’t you tell me? ”She asked, but she wasn’t blaming them, as she knew the answer in her heart.Even when she already remembered the past, she still chose to believe him, so who can she blame.?

“Would you believe it without seeing it personally? "Hua Ling asked instead.

“Probably not,” she laughed self-deprecatingly. She fell for him twice in her previous life and in this life, so she could say so.

Hua Ling didn’t say anything.

“that woman? She’s that sheng ru yi, right? ”You clenched her fists tightly.

“yes”

“How come she’s still alive? ”She frowned.

“Every hundred years, she would change her body through possession,” she replied with disgust.