Chapter 541: Ambushed (1)

After the wedding, Yu Yue’s life has finally become peaceful, so she spends her time studying puppetry. In her first try at refining a puppet, she could only refine small ones, and they looked crude. She’s far from refining a perfect one, like a little tear and a little pie.

Her refined puppets were shaped like dragonflies; that’s how small they are. She can manipulate them using her mental strength. Though they look lifeless and rough,.

The puppets have hidden needles coated with poison, and they can be used in combat. They can also explode, and they will release potent poison.

She named it sting flies. Their wings were sharper than their blades.

While she was busy fiddling about it, Bai Chen Yu finally received a message from his master that they needed to go back to the immortal temple so they could send her back.

There’s no teleportation array on the immortal continent; Bai Chen Yu’s master needs to tear the space open.

During their journey, everyone was quiet, especially Bai Chen Yu. He was full of reluctance, but it was their agreement, so he couldn’t really stop her from going back.

Along the way, they encountered a strange group of people. They weren’t assassins, but they were ambushed.

“Stop the carriage,” you suddenly said.

“why? "Everyone looks at her.

“There were people ahead clearly waiting for us; they didn’t look like they were here for a chat though,” she said shortly, but it reveals what they all need to know.

“Are they assassins? "Bai Chen Yu frowned as he asked doubtfully.

“No, but they were wearing bamboo hats,” she said dubiously. There were only two of them as well, so it’s too small for a group of assassins.

Her sentence made Bai Chen Yu’s eyes sharpen, and his killing intent covered the sky.

He went out of the carriage and looked ahead.

“Who are you? ”He uttered word for word coldly.

Just as he finished his words, the two people with bamboo hats also released their powerful pressure. Their pressure alone was enough to deal with them, rendering them unable to move as their knees buckled.

Bai Chen Yu wasn’t affected, and Yu Yue wasn’t affected either. Her light element can disperse the pressure, making it ineffective against her.

The two figures were surprised. Bai Chen Yu was expected since he has high cultivation, but the woman beside him was negligible.

Seeing that, they narrowed their eyes as they increased their pressure, making others tremble as they resisted with all of their might.

“A little girl like you actually has some good treasure,” one of them said as he looked at you, full of interest.

"I'm already married, senior. By the way, would you mind letting us pass through? I’m in a hurry to go somewhere,” Yu Yue said politely. If necessary, she doesn’t want to fight these two monsters.

“Hehe, I’m afraid that won’t do, little girl. Since you’re married to this kid here, that’s even more so,” the same person  said.

Yu Yue’s expression froze; she just hit herself in the foot. Didn’t she?