Chapter 566: (3)

When you arrived in Crystal Lake City, nothing major happened.

They entered smoothly, and she also enjoyed her time looking around. She also bought flying artifacts for her friends. After visiting the shops, she also went to the most famous restaurants and tried their dishes.

When she was satisfied, they found an inn to stay at for the night. She still wants to look around, so they decided to go to the next city.

The next city wasn’t too far; it’s two days away from Crystal Lake City, and it was famous for its medicinal pills as there are alchemists residing there.

They take the road from Crystal Lake City to every city.

Their journey was peaceful until they met a group of people fighting on the way.

Yu Hanyi frowned; he recognized this group of people. The other party was wearing his sect’s disciples robes, and there were five of them, while the other party was from another sect, and there were more of them.

“Stay inside; I’ll help them,” he said to Yu Yue as he looked through the curtain gap.

“Do you know them, big brother? ”She asked curiously.

“My junior disciples,” he said as he went out.

Yu Yue didn’t go out, even though she was carefully watching from inside the carriage.

She just watched, and she silently applauded her cousin brother. He was really strong and talented, as he was able to turn the tide.

“Senior brother Yu, sister Song is heavily injured,” one of the disciples cried to Yu Hanyi. He was a famous figure in their sect, so they all knew him.

“Let me have a look,” he frowned as he bent down to carefully check the unconscious woman’s condition, and his frown deepened.

“She’s severely injured; we need to find a doctor for her immediately,” he said solemnly.

“But we are still a day away from every city. Will the sister song make it? ”One of the disciples said sob; the others didn't say anything as they looked at you, Hanyi, hopefully.

“Let’s hurry up.” Just as he was about to say something, a figure in white robes came out of the carriage as she spoke.

“Big brother, let me take a look,” Yu Yue spoke as she kneeled down to check the woman’s pulse.

“What are you doing out here? "Yu Hanyi asked with a frown; he really doesn’t like her to go see bloody scenes.

“If she doesn’t get treated right now, she will die,” Yu sighed as she looked him in the eye.

“Alright, what do you need? ”He asked solemnly.

“I need a clean tent, clean hot water...” Yu Yue said some other stuff, and they all listened to her, seeing that she seemed to know what she was doing and that she’s with Yu Hanyi.

The things she mentioned were quickly provided, so the treatment went smoothly.

“How was she? "Yu Hanyi asked after she came out of the tent, followed by Xiang Wanwan; she was assisting her throughout the treatment.

“She’s stable for now; let’s stay for the night to observe her condition for now,” you said truthfully.

“That’s great. Sorry for the trouble,” he said as he looked at her belly.

“Thank you, young Miss.” The disciples also thanked her; they didn’t know her identity, so they could only guess.