Chapter 512:Are you that unpopular? (3)

Yu Yue could tell that he didn’t say everything, but she didn’t care; she’s going back either way.

Besides, she has other motives for sticking close to him. She realized that she can’t walk sideways here, so she needs a big thigh. He isn’t bad with his strength and identity anyway. Thinking like that, she didn’t find him that annoying anymore.

If it really comes to that, she won’t lose anything anyway. He’s good-looking and just... good-looking. She would just think they have a one-night stand and that’s all they can do their own way.

The next day, Bai Chen Yu rushed to Xiu Prefecture. Thankfully, the golden-horned elks could run for miles effortlessly, so it wasn’t a problem for you at all.

Three days later, they arrived in the bustling Xiu prefecture, and although it wasn’t the capital, it was prosperous and lively. There are many people lined up to enter the gate.

Seeing their emblem, the guards went forward to greet them, and after showing their token, they entered directly.

Yu Yue already learned from Bai He that they have a different currency here called spirit coins, so basically she’s considered poor in this place, so she made some plans.

She also understood that it wouldn’t be easy to go home, and she didn’t want to become an idle person here. Since she’s already in this place, why not turn it upside down?

She smiled evilly as she made up her mind.

Not long after entering the gate, they drove for a while as they entered a residence.

She was assigned a courtyard, which she accepted without saying a word.

“You guys rest up and look for me tomorrow,” Yu Yue waved her hands dismissively as she followed a maidservant.

The bandits could only nod obediently; they looked around the residence awkwardly, so Bai could only make arrangements for them. They didn’t dare run away; even if they did, with Bai Chen Yu’s personality, they would just be dragged back in no time at all, so they should just be obedient.

Yu Yue could hardly understand their fear of Bai Chen Yu; in her opinion, although he was strong, he wasn’t that frightening at all. What she didn’t know was that she was only like that around her.

That night, Yu Yue didn’t go to sleep as she made plans. She was frowning as she held her chin deep in thought. She didn’t have a trusted person beside her, so it’s quite difficult to move around. There’s no one in the space, so she could only find someone highly intelligent and strong.

She likes Bai He, but he was someone else's servant after all. As for the bandits? She found out they weren’t particularly smart. She actually didn’t feed them poison but just some bitter medicine, and they actually fell for it.

She couldn’t sleep, so she called Bai He and asked about buying servants.

“Where’s your master? ", she asked.

“This... he’s cultivating,” Bai hesitated as he decided to lie.

“You’re a bad liar, big brother. Is his poison acting up? ”You guessed; she could see some signs along the journey, but she didn’t care at that time.

“How did Miss Know? ”Bai, he was stunned.

“I'm not blind. Anyways, bring me to check; after all, he’s my ticket home,” Yu Yue sighed as she rolled her eyes.