Chapter 578: (3)

Just then, another bright light shot out, aiming at Yun Li’s back.

Yu Yue noticed the arrival of another person as Butler White informed her as soon as he arrived, so she was able to quickly pull everyone using Little Willow’s vine as she activated the teleportation array, and their figures dissipated into the sky.

“Sheng ai, are you okay? ”Sheng qi, help her stand up.

“Hmm, he escaped,” she muttered as she looked at the sky with a tilted head.

“Leave it; he will come back anyway,” Sheng Qi said as his eyes flashed. From the portrait he had seen before, he recognized Yu Yue.

“Let’s go back; the master was waiting,” Sheng Qi said as he turned back and left. Sheng Ai also left after a while; she used a lot of energy just now, so she feels really sleepy.

Sheng Shi Jie fought with Lan Fang previously, and he was slightly injured. He was currently recuperating when he received Sheng Qi’s report.

“Are you saying she was already pregnant? ”He suddenly stood up, his expression full of disbelief, and the room’s atmosphere instantly dropped.

“Yeah, her belly was slightly swollen and protected by a light armor, clearly pregnant. I think she could be around four to five months pregnant,” he replied honestly, according to his observation.

“Go find out where she has been in the past few months,” Sheng Shi Jie ordered coldly, even though he already knew that it was impossible for them anymore.

“Yes,” Sheng Qi said, lowering his head as light flashed in his cold eyes. He disagreed with his lord deep in his heart; instead of stabilizing his position, he was actually distracted and dragging the matter along because of a lowly woman.

“Also, find out which man she ended up marrying. Bring him to me alive,” he ordered coldly. He won’t let that bastard off.

He was still angry and jealous at the thought of her marrying another person.

“Yes, my lord,” Sheng Qi said as he bowed respectfully before leaving.

Sheng Shi Jie thought that if he can’t have her, no one else deserves to. To be honest, he did love her, but his situation in the divine realm wasn’t stable, so she needs the help of the help of the northern factions.

Initially, he intends to wait for Yu Yue to grow her forces and, for the time being, work with Ming Xi Wang, but the little guy wasn’t even willing to meet him, so he could only use the available resources at hand.

He thought that even if he sleeps with Sheng Ru Yi, it doesn’t matter as long as Yu Yue doesn’t know. Now that they have completely fallen out, he can’t turn things around for them anymore.

He plans to take over the divine region by any means and dominate the entire mainland so they can be together once she ascends here.

He just regretted that it took him a while to be decisive, and now she knows. Right now, he doesn’t know how he should feel at this moment.

He really doesn’t have any other choice as well; the holy region was pretentious and didn’t want to help him, so he can only turn his eyes to the northern faction.