Chapter 576: (3)

Just when they were about to reach a crucial moment to decide the winner, they were suddenly interrupted.

A fleeing figure in a sorry state suddenly appeared as he was chased by a group of people.

Lan Fang was chased by Shen Ai; he was already severely injured, so when he heard sounds of fighting here, he intentionally ran in this direction to confuse his pursuers.

He didn’t expect to see you, though.

“it’s you! Why are you here? ”He exclaimed in surprise as his figure swayed.

“Oh, why do you always show up when you’re in trouble? ”You look at him speechlessly.

“Go quickly; that woman is vicious and relentless,” he said while panting breathlessly.

"It might be too late for that,” Yu Yue said bitterly as she saw a figure in light blue robes landing. She was a beauty, but she’s emanating a cold aura.

Her cold eyes lock into Lan Fang’s figure, and she dives down like an eagle.

“Who was that? ”You raised her brows.

“Divine region’s people,” he said with gnashing teeth as he steadyed himself.

“Ah, okay, you guys can continue. We’re just resting here.” Yu Yue waved her hands like she fully understood the situation, and it was just a small matter.

"Lan “Fang, can she at least ask if he was okay?

“...” Sheng Ai merely glances at Yu Yue and her group and focuses her eyes on her target. She was ordered to kill this person so she wouldn’t waste her time on unrelated people.

Yu Yue didn’t know her, and Sheng Ai also didn’t recognize her. She was with Sheng Shi Jie when they first went to the lower realm to look for his remnant souls, but she was always sleepwalking at that time.Even if she did, so what?

“A little help would be appreciated,” Lan Fang said, looking at Yu Yue with a bitter expression as he sluggishly avoided Sheng Ai’s bombardment.

“And what can you bring to the table? ”Yu yue said as she played with Little Egg, totally enjoying the show.

“I can share some secrets; if I’m not mistaken, you’re related to the southern faction of the dark region. Do you know why the southern region can’t win against the northern region? ”He said hurriedly as he blocked Sheng Ai’s sword.

“That’s not a secret; the divine region, the holy region, and the northern faction are working together,” she laughed as she looked at Lan Fang pointedly, like he was playing a fool.

Lan Fang wasn’t surprised. He narrowed his eyes as he said something. “Then do you know why they’re working together? ”

“Because of some prophecy and whatnot,” she sighed.

“Then do you know what those things are for? The divine region already found the whereabouts of the artifacts, and I can tell you that the southern faction won’t be able to hold on for long,” he said quickly in one breath, making him out of breath.

“Oh, that’s interesting. I have an idea as to what it is, but I’m curious what they are for,” she muttered thoughtfully. She wasn’t surprised that Sheng Shi Jie exposed her.