Chapter 459: An affinity pearl (1)

Yu Yue and the others visit the Su family to say farewell.

“You guys are leaving already? "Su Feng was stunned, and his eyes reddened.

“Yeah, we’re all set in here; besides, we still have to look for a way to heal our friend,” you said with a genuine smile.

“Meoww,” little Bai jumped up to her embrace and rubbed its head at her chest lovingly.

“I will miss little Bai too,” she said with a smile as she gave him another storage ring containing so many farewell gifts.

“Meow,” the little thing, acted coquettishly.

“Yeah, I’ll try to visit in the future if I have the chance,” she said dotingly.

“Sigh, you girl. You really turned the cloud-woven empire upside down this time, and you’re leaving just like that,” Master Su sighs full of emotion.

“Girl, take this as our token of sincerity,” old master Su said as he stuffed a storage ring into their hands. He also sighed with emotion.

“Take care, Grandpa Su, Madam Su, and Master Su. You too, guys! If you need something, feel free to go to Dragon Context,” Yu Yue smiled, full of reluctance, as they all left quietly without causing a stir.

on the dragon continent.

Yu Yue and the others were teleported to the southern sea region.

Fate must be toying with them when they just happen to appear in a place where they saw Princess Jing fighting with someone over something. Their guards were also fighting messily in the background.

The third princess just got off the ship after visiting her maternal relatives, and she was immediately chased after.

“Third sister, hand over the affinity pearl. Otherwise, I won’t be polite,” Princess Jing said viciously, her eyes full of bad intentions.

“Puff!” the young lady spat a mouthful of blood as she grimaced in pain, but she refused to hand over the red box.

“It’s mine; take it if you have the ability.” The third princess sneered.

“Hmmp, just you wait,” Princess Jing smiled coldly as she launched another attack.

Their martial arts were exquisite and powerful as they exchanged moves. Finally, Princess Jing managed to grab the other side of the red box, and thus the tug of war started.

“click! ”With a click, the red wooden box opened, and a round object reflecting the seven colors rolled out and landed on Yu Yue’s feet.

The duo froze as they followed the direction where the object landed, but nobody moved.

Seeing such a lively scene, you couldn’t help but admire it before saying something.

“Ahh, how lively! Be careful, or you might not be able to marry in the future,” she said with a sighed as though really concerned about their marriage, but her eyes were clearly enjoying the show.

Who would have thought that her casual remarks hit the nail in the head as Princess Jing looked at her head to toe when she heard a familiar voice, which really annoys her? Her expression is livid; having the affinity pearl means you will be the crown princess and marry the third young master of the duke of seven islands.