Chapter 399: Second Master (1)

“Xue’er, what are you doing here?” Yu Yue gave her sister a questioning look.

“This little guy wants to stay here; I really feel like razing this place to ashes.” Ming Yu Xue sighed as she sat on the main seat while caressing her son.

“Oh, you already know to make a ruckus,” Yu Yue smiled as she extended her hands to pick the little one up.

“guruh....” little Zi Mo giggled happily as Yu Yue smooched him lovingly.

“Oh, I have something for you,” she beamed as the little fatty carried the two red pandas to their side.

Clap...clap...” little Zi Mo clapped his hands excitedly.

“Oh, great timing. I was also looking for a suitable contract beast for him, but he didn’t like any of them.” Ming Yu Xue was amused. It seems like he already knows what he wants.

“I’m so happy that you like your new friends, hehe,” Yu Yue teased him for a long time, totally forgetting something.

“Yu yue, who are they?” Ming Yu Xue coughed to remind her sister, who seemed to ignore her companions.

“Ahh, right! Xueer, these are my seniors; seniors, this is my sister. Seems like she’s the person you were looking for to ask questions.” Yu Yue scratched her head embarassedly.

The others just pressed their lips together, not knowing how to react. They didn’t expect to meet with the city lord this soon.

“I’ll leave them, you; I’ll be taking my nephew for a stroll.” Yu Yue quickly moved away; Fatty and the others also followed her sneaky exit, leaving the seniors awkwardly standing there.

She already knew the ins and outs of the matter from little Shan Shan, and she couldn’t really be bothered. The same goes for the others.

The moment Yu Yue’s figure disappeared, the atmosphere in the room changed.

“I believed you were all here to investigate the matters in the dragon plains. I’m not sure I could answer all of your questions, but rest assured I’ll answer as much as I can.” Ming Yu Xue spoke as her demeanor changed.

“Yes, the city lord is right. The academy would just like to know your standing as things in the dragon plains are sensitive right now.” Lang Shen spoke carefully and meaningfully.

“That sly old man hadn’t changed after all these years.” Ming Yu Xue smiled slightly, making the others confused.

“Does city lord Xue know the president?” Feng Miran blinked her eyes.

“Drunk old coot, why aren’t you coming out?” Ming Yu Xue looked at the dark instead of answering.

The others were even more confused as they wrinkled their brows and looked at where she was looking but couldn’t find someone’s presence there.

“You, girl! You're really sharp as ever,” a fine old man holding a gourd said before anyone could see his figure.

“Heh, you reek of alcohol, so it’s easy to notice,” Ming Yu Xue grinned.

“Eh, master Xun, what are you doing here?” Lang Hei blurted, and the others were also shocked.

“Hmmp, do you really guys think that childish grandmaster would let us participate in the dragon academy competition without a powerful escort?” Xiu Meimei rolled her eyes at her seniors in despised.