Chapter 452: Unlucky (2)

Yue thought for a while before agreeing. The information she has is obviously a little lacking, so it would be best to have someone who’s well informed.

“You can join us discreetly, but as for the second young master and the third young master,. It would be better to return to the capital first. There are injured people; besides, it’s too early to shed pretense with the XI family now. Also, I need you to deliver something for me.” Yu Yue smiled maliciously, but she didn’t say more.

“Alright, we will return to the capital first,” Su Xing said. Though hesitant, Su Feng also agreed.

After going through that person’s memories, she finally has a clear picture of what is ongoing in the capital.

After the eldest Miss Xi got engaged to the Crown Prince, it broke the balance of power between the Xi and Su families.

The Xi family already has the advantage as they hold military power; however, the Su family is equally formidable as they control the economy of the empire. They’re the most powerful and influential families in the entirety of the cloud-woven empire.

“Yu yue, don’t forget to visit me once you reach the capital.” Su Feng waved sadly as they reached the foot of the mountain.

“Alright,” you said with a smile.

Su Jing was given a black mask by Yu Yue, and aside from him, everyone showed their faces in order not to appear too conspicuous as they entered the misty cloud city without a hitch.

Based on the person’s memories, she went directly to the inn, where the eldest Miss Xi was waiting leisurely.

As they were checking at the counter, they encountered a delicate young lady, followed by four servants, as they stepped out of their rooms.

“Give way; our young miss is passing,” the head maid shouted arrogantly as she whipped Shan Si to clear the way for them. Shan Si was standing at the counter, and the way was already wide enough for them to pass.

Hua Yi snorted as she caught the whip, forcibly pulled it, and threw it away.

“You dare, can’t you see she’s in my young miss's way?” the maid said unreasonably as she started attacking Hua Yi viciously.

Xi Meng simply looked cold and didn’t say anything. Yu Yue has a gentle smile as she looks at her before looking at the fight. She also didn’t say anything.

The onlookers cleared the surrounding area, giving ample space to fight. They exchanged more than ten moves in a moment, but Xi Meng’s maid didn’t gain any advantage at all.

“You better not provoke the eldest daughter of the Xi family,” the shopkeeper reminded you out of goodwill.

“Thank you, shopkeeper, but she provoked me first.” Yu Yue smiled lightly as she kept looking, full of interest.

The shopkeeper keeps quiet as he looks at the scene, full of interest as well. He has the intention of stopping as well.

“Shopkeeper, do you think this is fine? ”You clicked her tongue curiously.

“Yeah, though we don’t allow our customers to fight here. But you haven’t paid yet, so...” he smiled meaningfully, making Yue’s lips curl uncontrollably.

She signaled to her companions, and they all started attacking. The four Hua maids didn’t stand idly as well as they joined in the fight.