Chapter 456: Missing (3)

Yu Yue doesn’t really have the habit of physically tormenting her enemies. She prefers giving them a quick death. But at this moment, she chose violence.

Sensing her mood, the others were stunned, but their expressions also turned gloomy. They could guess why she’s doing this, so they didn't say anything.

“Yu yue, let me do it instead,” Zhuang Lan said in a small voice. He also doesn’t have such a habit, but this could be an exception.

“Let me do it first,” she said as she pryed second Miss Xi’s mouth open and fed her a pill that could stimulate pain receptors and make her feel it ten times more painful.

Second Miss Xi was rudely awakened by pain. Her skin was covered with the acidic purplish substance from Little Purple, and she immediately shrieked like a pig being slaughtered as her skin felt like it was flaking inch by inch. She could also feel a burning sensation, and there were countless needles sinking through her flesh like being bitten by ants.

“arghhhh-”

“Ahhhhhh," she shrieked painfully as the skin in her arms and legs slowly corroded bit by bit.

She passed out and awakenedand passed out again in pain. On the other hand, the eldest Miss Xi was also awakened by the sharp shrieking, making her entire body shiver with fright. She could recognize the person hanging by a chain in front of her.

Tears filled her eyes as she caught you staring at her with a brilliant smile.

“Oh, is it too noisy, eldest Miss Xi? ”She asked playfully.

“Hey, don’t worry; if I’m in a good mood, I’ll let you join your second sister. I bet hearing the two of you singing together would be brilliant,” she smiled at her meaningfully.

“Please, I didn’t do anything to you,” Xi Meng cried as she pleaded. Even now, she still doesn’t know what happened.

“Hey, don’t worry, I’ll save your singing the next day. You better pray your Xi family would be swift,” you sneered.

“Tell the Xi family that if they won’t release Xi Xi tonight, I’ll send them their first daughter’s body parts piece by piece every two hours as a token of my sincerity,” she said to Feng Chen in a low voice but loud enough for everyone to hear as she left coldly after throwing those cold words.

Hearing her words, Xi Meng almost wet her pants as she sob pitifully, but nobody cared about her here at all.

That same night, the entire XI residence was a mess; they were actually buying time to wait for the elders to get out of seclusion. But after the first miss, the second miss has gone missing as well. Now they just received such news, and they couldn’t take their time to decide anymore.

“Just give them what they want; I want my meng’er back. You can just snatch that cauldron back after, right?” the first madam cried as she begged Master Xi.

Besides, the marriage with the crown prince was much more important compared to that cauldron; either way, they will achieve the same results with or without the cauldron.