Chapter 498: Shocking Turn of Event (1)

While her future brother-in-law was suffering and having a miserable life, you found an ancient teleportation array.

They have been studying it for a week already, but they get nowhere.

“Why don’t you try using your power of light instead? "Butler White said as he also jumped around curiously.

“Right, there’s no harm in trying,” Yu Yue said as she tried, but still nothing happened.

“Why don’t you try using a little bit of your blood?” Before Butler White could finish speaking, you already prick her fingertips.

“like this? ”She asked as a drop of her blood dropped into the array.

The array glowed, and before they could react, Yu Yue was stuck inside. She instinctively grabbed the nearest thing beside her, which was Butler White, and then the two of them disappeared out of sight.

“third miss! ”The other saw that scene, so they called anxiously.

“Third Miss disappeared, and they looked at each other fearfully.

“Q-quick, report it to the second and third miss,” someone said as they scrambled away to report the matter.

On Yu Yue’s end, after she got sucked into the array, she realized it was a teleportation array, and before she could think more, her head spun as she realized she was falling from the sky.

“B-butler White, this is your fault. I’ll die without getting my revenge,” she shouted loudly, as for some reason she couldn’t stop herself from falling, and she also realized her spirit was suppressed and she couldn’t utilize it.

She’s falling so fast that she can’t do anything or think properly, so she can only scream.

On a quiet mountain, there was a pavilion where a handsome man like Jade was sitting on the black carpet with close eyes as he was in deep cultivation. There was a white cat lying at his side lazily.

“Arghhhhhhhh, I’m falling to death! Darn it! ”A piercing voice filled with curses shook the entire mountain as a figure clad in white fell rapidly from the sky.

“Butler White, you traitor,” you shouted furiously as Butler White returned back to space without her.

The handsome man’s eyelashes fluttered slightly, and when he opened his eyes, they were full of annoyance and killing intent.

“Meow,” the white cat jumped into his feet full of fright; suddenly, it was frozen as it looked at the figure falling from the sky. His ears perked up, his silver eyes shining brightly.

“Meow, meow, meow.” It slapped the jade man’s thigh with its paws, and it pointed its white fluffy tail at Yu Yue’s sorry figure as she was about to get her face planted in the ground.

“what? You want me to save a noisy woman?”The jade man opened his mouth full of displeasure.

“Meow!” the white cat looked at him anxiously as it slapped him again, so he could only stand begrudgingly and jump up to the sky to catch the noisy person.

Yu Yue prepared herself to be burrowed into a pit when she suddenly felt strong arms wrap around her. She suddenly got close to a firm chest, and she could smell a light scent of fresh bamboo and sandalwood mixed with a light manly smell.

“Ahh,” she suddenly stopped shouting as she opened her eyes and met a pair of dark, cold eyes narrowing into crescents as it was full of annoyance. She could vaguely understand that if she didn’t shut up, he would throw her away, so she quickly shut her mouth tightly.