Chapter 446: Cloud Continent (1)

Zhuang Lan’s heavy sword stabbed at its neck, but it didn’t go through.Cheng Shi immediately helped, but it still wasn’t enough. The other student punched the hilt of Zhuang Lan’s large, heavy blade, and it went through, but not enough to kill it instantly.

Hong Chen helped push the blade further, but it only moved an inch.

“kahh! ”Yying yue pulled the barb whip, locking its head forcibly downwards, and the large sword slowly pierced through the fiery lizards head inch by inch.

Since it still wasn’t dead yet, Han Yin’s three large shields hammered its head mercilessly, making the fiery lizard dazed and confused. Finally, the sword pierced through.

They didn’t let their contract beasts out during the battle earlier because they couldn’t withstand the pressure from a monarch beast. Just its pressure alone would be unbearable for them.

The fiery lizard let out a low, mournful groan before collapsing to the ground lifelessly.

Everyone slumped on the ground, their bodies trembling slightly.

Thankfully, during their stay in the secret realm, they haven’t encountered another monarch beast, so their days are much easier but nonetheless dangerous.

A month has passed just like that, and the agreed-upon time when they should meet up has arrived.

They have been to many places in the southern part; thankfully, it was enough for them to explore and make a detailed map.

In Yu Yue’s group alone, they amassed more than a thousand beast cores and two monarch beast cores.

They were the first to arrive at their point of rendezvous; a day later, Lang Shen’s team arrived as well. They have waited for two days already, but they still haven’t heard news from Lang Hei’s team.

“Could something have happened to them? ”Dehan said worriedly.

“swoosh- bang! ”Sure enough, they suddenly heard a swishing sound of the flare before exploding, forming a purple flower in the sky in the middle of the night on the second day.

Yu Yue’s expression froze. The academy’s flare was a white dragon. This flare was the one she gave to Tian Wuxian and Si Xiaoxiao.

“That’s not the academy’s flare,” Lang Shen said doubtfully.

“What’s wrong?” Xi Huang asked, and the others also looked at the four who stood up suddenly at the same time.

“Senior brothers and sisters, we have to take a look; it’s tian wuxian and xiaoxiao,” Han simply said as he followed Yu Yue, Zhuang Lan, and Hai Xingze, who rushed ahead with a swoosh without a word.

“I’ll take a look as well; something might have happened to them. You guys stay here first,” he quickly followed the four, rushing in the same direction silently.

It wasn’t that far, so they arrived two hours later.

Little Tear could finally see the situation since it was finally within his range. Yu Yue clenched her hands tightly.

“not good! ”Yu yue exclaimed as her face paled. She saw countless people beating her seniors through little mirrors.

Sensing the changes in her expression, the others also look at her with seriousness.

“Xiao Xiao, those bastards who escape during the entrance exam,” she briefly said, and the others expressions also turned ugly.

“Them again,” Han gnashed his teeth angrily. The others didn’t say more, as they rushed like wind.