Chapter 466: Enlightenment (3)

After the dark clouds finally dispersed, the entire medicine city was joyous. Yu Yue was joyous as well because she could feel her power of light grow stronger.

Not long later, they finally found out why little Zi Mo was too excited. Their front gate almost burst as so many cultivators sent so many thank-you gifts. Little Zi Mo flailed around as he personally stood at the door and accepted the gifts, making everyone’s lips twitch.

“Why do I think he’s going to be a money grubber when he grows up?” Ming Yu Hua curled her lips.

“He has good fortune, so the riches were chased after him instead,” Ming Yu Xue refuted, making Yu Yue and the others speechless.

Three days later, the hidden clans also came out of their hiding places. Old monsters were crowding in Medicine City.

Right now, grandfather Li, patriarch Li, madam Li, Li Shen Yu, and Li Shan Yu were sitting in the hall as they finally met little Zi Mo..

On Ming Yu Xue’s side, aside from Yu Yue and Ming Yua, there’s also Grandpa Ming and their uncle Ming Lang Ji.

“Old Ming, I can no longer see through your strength, ah,” Grandpa Li said with a laugh.

“You’re not bad either,” Grandpa Ming laughed.

“This must be a young master, ming lang ji, right? ”Grandpa li looked at Ming Lang Ji’s legs and asked unsurely. It was known all over the capital that his legs were crippled, but he was standing fine right now.

"Haha, yes, this is my youngest son,” Grandpa Ming said proudly.

“Oh, I’m so envious. You have outstanding sons; I can’t compare,” grandpa li said, full of disappointment, making patriarch li choke.

“Hahaha, don’t you have an impressive grandson? "Grandpa Li praised him as he looked at Li Haoran with satisfaction.

“Oh, right, speaking of which. We actually came today to talk about our grandchildren’s marriage.” Grandpa Li spoke carefully as he glanced at the young ladies standing at the side.

He couldn’t help but look at Ming Yu Hua and Ming Yu Xue imperceptibly. He has long heard of them but hasn’t personally seen them. Now that he did, he nodded with satisfaction. The younger sister wasn’t bad either.

“About that, we’re actually not against it; as long as our xue’er agrees, then they can be married together,” Grandpa Ming said, his tone a little helpless.

“Oh, I see.” Grandpa Ming nodded as he glared at his incompetent grandson. It’s been so long, and there’s still no progress.

“Xue'er, what do you say about it? "Grandpa Li asked affectionately, his eyes shining brightly full of hope.

Ming Yu Xue was about to reject the proposal when she saw her son liking his grandfather so much, so she gritted her teeth as she nodded stiffly.

“That’s good, but I would like to have my parents at the wedding. For now, I’m good with having the engagement first,” Ming Yu Xue said straightforwardly.

Li Haoran was mentally preparing himself for rejection, so when he heard her words, he was stunned dumbly at first. After confirming that he wasn’t hearing things, his face showed joy. He almost teared up on the spot; nobody knew how hard it was for him to finally reach this stage.

His self-esteem dealt a huge blow; he thought Ming Yu Xue thought he was unworthy. With this engagement, he finally has a reason to stay close to her at all times.