Chapter 579: (3)

On Yu Yue’s end, after escaping, they appeared in the southern faction.

They directly teleported to the dark palace. After helping Lan Fang with his injuries, she interrogated him directly before sending him back to the black market in Vermillion City.

Currently, she’s back in the celestial region.

“Is everything going according to plan? ”She asked as she drank tea while in deep thought.

“Yes, we’re ready if the master wants to make the first move,” Hua Ling said as she looked at everyone in the room.

“Good, let it begin,” Yu Yue said as she looked at everyone. She was feeling odd, as though she would lose something.

“Don’t worry, master, I’ll personally oversee this matter,” Hua Ling said as she bowed deeply. Her eyes flickered slightly.

Yu Yue didn’t react as she looked at her deeply; she didn’t know why, but she suddenly felt reluctant to let her go. Although they made some preparation, she still felt that things weren’t this easy. If she wasn’t exposed, she would really take her time.

“Does the master have further instructions? "Hua Ling asked dubiously.

“Nothing, just take Feng Chen, Tian Shi, and Princess Shui with you,” Yu Yue said in a soft voice.

“Alright, don’t worry about us, master. Just focus on becoming a god,” Hua Ling said with a gentle smile.

“I’ll do as you say,” she smiled back as she looked at the twelve celestial guardians with a long pause before she spoke again.

“You are all dismissed; just keep doing what you’re assigned to do,” Yu Yue said as she dismissed them after looking at them with satisfaction.

“Yes, master,” they all said respectfully as they left the hall.

“Is there anything you’d like to say? ”Yu yue asked as Hua Ling were still in the hall.

“Master, whatever happens, don’t falter or hesitate. We are your swords, and we are all willing to die for you. Just always remember that,” Hua Ling said with her back turned. She knows her master very well. She’s the type of person who values her people.

“I won’t let that happen,” you said confidently.

“I know,” Hua Ling said in a whisper as she totally left.

Yu Yue stood still for a long time as she mused over Hua Ling’s words.

There are a lot of things that have happened on the mainland recently.

The young master of the black market turns out to be the rightful heir of the divine region, and his fifth brother fought with him and seized his position. Yu Yue wasn’t even surprised to find out that Lan Fang was the rightful divine lord.

Aside from that, the northern faction and the southern faction of the dark region started a war.

The situation spiraled as the holy region supported the northern faction, as did the divine region. If that were not enough, an unknown force from the barren celestial region suddenly appeared and made the situation even messier.

The situation became even more tense as there were too many parties involved. The mainland has totally become a war zone. Everyone was on edge, as this would surely affect them.