Chapter 436: Exploration (1)

The next day, the Dragon Academy’s competition officially begins. Although the Sun Dragon Academy is hosting this year’s competition, it’s not held on the academy grounds. 

It will be held in a secret realm; there are secret realms that will be discovered from time to time and handled by the academy. On the surface, it’s a friendly competition, but on the other hand, it’s simply an exploration. 

This time, the entrance to the secret realm was located in Sunset Forest, not far from the academy. It’s not considered highly dangerous, but it’s also not entirely a safe place. 

Each academy has its own air craft, so they reach it within two days. 

After they landed, Sun Dragon Academy started opening the passage, and the students started entering in groups. 

“Lang shen, take care of your junior brothers and sisters,” the president reminded. They have no idea what kind of dangers they will encounter inside. That’s why, before they entered, they all stocked up on pills, food and water, life-saving tools, and talismans. 

“Yes, president, leave it to us.” Lang Shen spoke solemnly as he accepted such a huge responsibility. 

“Mei'er, take this with you, this and this, and this.” The fourth elder shoves so many things into Xiu Meimei’s hands. 

“Father, I’m going for an exploration, not getting married,” she said helplessly, but she didn’t reject her father’s kind intentions. 

“you ah! ”The fourth elder was speechless as he carefully looked at his stubborn daughter. 

“Zuan'er, don’t endangered yourself, okay? Remember to run away and escape disasters as quick as you can,” the third elder reminded his son, seriously making everyone’s eyelids jump. 
There’s basically nothing wrong with his words; once they reached their ears, they sounded very wrong. 

“Senior brother, come here.” Seeing the gluttonous Hong Chen eating quietly as though he’s not participating, Yu Yue’s mouth twitched, so she called him over. 

However, when others heard her address a young brat as a senior brother, they all threw dirty looks at her full of funny meaning. 

“Look, that girl calls that little brat her senior brother so naturally; she’s not afraid of losing face at all,” a young lady on Princess Jing’s side said with a snort. 

“Right, if it were me, I would have long ago died from embarrassment. If that brat has better skills than her, then she’s simply wasted trash,” another young lady said, full of disdain. They kind of envy you’s wealth and beauty, so they particularly paid attention to them. 

Yu Yue couldn’t be bothered with them at all; she’s not embarrassed to have a cute little senior brother, and she doesn’t mind at all. 

“Aren’t you embarrassed at all? "Hong Chen asked her sensibly, feeling the funny gazes they earned. 

“Why should I? You’re the best senior brother ever,” Yu Yue bowed down as she rubbed his bald head. 

“Hmmp, naturally,” Hong Chen harrumphed as his eyes lit up. 

“Right, you’re our senior brother as well.” Si Xiao Xiao also bent over as she stuffed some pills into Hong Chen’s hands. 

“Right, senior brother, this is for you,” Han handed him several storage rings full of food.