Chapter 455: Missing (2)

Just when Xiao Xiao was filled with thoughts, she suddenly heard familiar voices in her head as the flame firefly buzzed with excitement.

She suddenly smiled at the irritated second Miss Xi, making her annoyed even more.

“What are you smiling at, little bitch? ”She asked with a kick.

The eldest young master on the side took this ominously as he furrowed his brows in contemplation. Sure enough, his father walked in a large stride. His eyes were penetratingly cold as he glanced at Si Xiao Xiao.

“Father, what happened? ”The eldest young master Xi asked apprehensively, sensing the wrong situation.

“Take her away,” Master Xi said coldly to his trusted aide without explaining, and he immediately left.

The eldest young master could only ask the perplexed steward, following his father's side.

“what? Eldest sisteris taken by someone? "Second, Miss Xi blurted in disbelief.

“How could this be? She was protected by our family's strongest guards.” She slumped on the ground as she could see her future collapse.

She’s not really worried about her; in fact, she was extremely jealous. However, she still needs to rely on her once she becomes the crown princess so she can also marry the third prince she likes the most.

“No, big brother, let’s look for the eldest sister,” she suddenly stood up in agitation.

“Hold on, don’t act rashly,” young Master Xi said gloomily. He suspected those people were here, so he was especially vigilant, but that’s also impossible. How could those people find them so easily? There are so many continents, so the probability is low but not zero.

“Could it be the doing of the Su family? "Second, Miss Xi asked, full of suspicion.

“Perhaps, but from the words of it, How could they know about that furnace? I think it’s those trash from the Dragon Context.” Young Master Xi wasn’t muddle-headed as he guessed correctly.

“Young master, do you know something? ”The steward asked thoughtfully.

“I need to confirm first; I’ll discuss with my father,” he said quickly, following his father.

Second, Miss Xi was left alone; she also had her own plans, so she quickly went to her mother’s courtyard to discuss something. Her mother is just a concubine, so her status was somewhat low in this household.

She was so anxious to personally go to Misty Cloud City with her entourage. Just halfway there, they were ambushed, and she was put in a sack, unconscious right now.

“Just great, someone with more information deliver themselves to my door,” Han grinned evilly.

“Yu yue, check here quickly,” Hai Xingze rushed. They were finally able to contact Si Xiao Xiao and know her current situation. Just because they can’t barge into the XI residence without causing a commotion, they choose such a roundabout method.

Although Xiao Xiao says she’s fine, Yu Yue still checks Second Miss Xi’s memories just to make sure and to get more information.

Her expression darkened as she saw Xiao Xiao’s actual state through the memories; she was so angry that she almost killed this piece of trash.

“So you like those things, huh?” she gritted her teeth as she instructed the shadow guards to return the favor by collecting some interest first.