Chapter 559: Overbearing (5)

Huang Xin helped Zhao Shen and the other’s deal with the remaining people; they couldn’t escape since their young master was still being beaten up. Even if they want to, they don’t have the ability to escape right now.

“Hehe, where’s your arrogance? Don’t you think you’re nobler than any of us here? What happened to that? "Hong Mei cackled as his wooden shoe stepped on the man’s face.

The man has a ferocious look, but a hint of regret and unreconcilation also flashed in his eyes. He didn’t say anything, nor could he do so as he lay limly on the ground.

“Ah, you look pathetic. You’re useless to us anyway, so why don’t I just let you go?” Hong Mei sighed.

The man’s despairing eyes suddenly flickered with hope.

“I mean, go to hell,” Hong Mei laughed as he flicked his fingers, and red strings appeared, wrapping the man’s arms, neck, and legs.

His eyes were full of resistance as he glared at Hong Mei, full of killing intent, because he gave him false hopes before mercilessly crushing them.

“If you have the ability, you could deal with me in your next life. Stop being stupid and grow some brains,” Hong Mei said scornfully as he clasped his hands and the strings tightened slowly and painfully, slicing through the man’s flesh.

With a snap, his severed body parts flew all over the place. His blood was splattered everywhere.

When the Lord the Immortal Master arrived, he happened to see such a cruel scene, and his brows frowened deeply.

He went beside his disciple’s side as he checked his injuries. Seeing that he was fed a healing pill on time, he sighed in relief.

Hong Mei walked slowly towards him as he spoke. “You must be the Lord's immortal master,” he said with a harmless smile. He’s back to his usual coy demeanor.

“And you are? ” the lord immortal master said warily. If he hadn’t seen what he did just now, he might fall for his act.

“My master’s father left a message for you; he said to give this to him when he wakes up.” He handed him a storage ring while beaming with smiles.

“this is? ”Lord, immortal master, he asked suspiciously.

“He will see for himself; also, our master’s father says that if he won’t reach the pinnacle and doesn’t have the ability to protect his daughter, he should forget about them and never look for her or for the child,” Hong Mei said with narrowed eyes before returning to the airship in a blink, shocking the Lord immortal master.

He didn’t even feel any fluctuation in the space right now; this person actually has perfect control over space. He couldn’t help but sigh as he looked at his disciple bitterly.

Although Hong Mei’s words didn’t sound good to the ears, he also thought so in his heart. If he doesn’t have the ability, he should forget about her; just her subordinates alone could kill so many experts all at once.

Finally, everything went quiet; the entire capital was engulfed in absolute silence as they witnessed the fierce and cruel manslaughter just now.

No one dared to make a sound for fear of making these demons angry. Each one of them is crueler than the other.