Chapter 425: Their fates (1)

“I told you all not to use your armaments frequently.” Hua Lin heaved a deep breath.

“Just don’t say anything to Shaner; you guys also didn’t see anything, right?” Lady Shan Shou looked at the dark before leaving.

“Ahh, we are all messed up after all,” Hong Mei said with a laugh.

“Hey, Hua Lin. Can you tell us who would be going first?” Mo Lin asked curiously.

“I can’t divulge your fates as I also do not know,” Hua Lin lied. Of course she knows, and she tried to change it; that’s why she’s losing her life force as a recoil.

“If the master finds out, she would be so devastated; she hates this kind of thing the most.” Huang Xin appeared as she spoke.

“Hehe, we would all be dead by then. Should we just let the master and that guy get together so she won’t be so sad?” Wang Ling said carelessly, earning a glare.

“How can you say that? That guy will hurt the master again. He’s better dead.” Hua Lin narrowed his eyes.

“But it's not his entire fault last time; it’s that bitch's doing,” Wang Ling pouted.

“Yeah, but what did he do? He let that ugly woman hurt the master, so it’s his fault too, and he should just die.” Hua Lin looked away as she said that.

Everyone was quiet, not sure what to say.

“Why don’t we just let the master decide for himself?” Huang Xin shrugged.

“If we do that, half of us will not make it to the god realm. I tried changing it by killing that guy, but we failed. I still suffered the recoil, so it must have at least changed something.” Hua Lin sighed.

She also didn’t want to cut off her master's happiness, but she couldn’t allow her companions to die meaninglessly.

“You’re thinking too much, Hua Lin. We die when it’s our time to; it doesn’t matter if it's half of us as long as there’s still someone left to serve the master. It’s our fate, and you shouldn’t try to change that even if we meet a horrible death.” Mo Lin dissolved the tensed atmosphere.

“Yes, fate it is,” Huang Xin also added.

While they were talking, they didn’t notice that a little black ant was hiding in the corner.

“Interesting” little Shan Shan’s brows furrowed.

“What is it, sister Shan'er?” Cheng Shi blinked his eyes innocently.

“Oh, nothing special! It's just my ants!” Shan Shan laughed as she went back to educating him on the basics of tactical deployment.

“Chenger, what do you think of Brother Sheng Shi Jie?” Shan Shan asked randomly.

“He’s strong and very good; do they look together with the master?” Cheng Shi paused as he thought of something to say.

“What if he would harm the master in the future?” Shan Shan asked pretentiously.

“Really? I don’t think he would.” Cheng Shi tilted his head in confusion.

“Just what if he does?” Sha Shan persisted with a serious look.

“He should be disposed of then,” Cheng Shi also replied seriously.