CHAPTER 433: Unexpected encounter (3)

They all quickly reacted and arranged for maximum protection. Now that the major clans in the cloud region are eyeing their families like fat sheep, they can’t afford any mishaps at this crucial moment.

Since there are two spirit blood fruits, four of them were given to the elders; the other five were given to Madam Su, Master Su, the first young master, the second young master, and Su Feng. Little Bai kept the rest of the spirit fruits to himself; no one touched a single one, and they even treated the little fella piously like their ancestor. The little fella also advanced by a huge level after taking the pills you gave him, which comes as another surprise.

And if the storage ring that can be used by spirit beasts wasn’t surprising enough, it can no longer be bought with money.

Although the Su family is the richest family in the entire cloud continent, even if they have the money, the things that little Bai took out couldn’t be bought in the market, and their value couldn’t be measured, especially around this turbulent time when the continent is full of morbid waters.

Not long after, the old monsters on the cloud continent were aware of the fluctuations of spirit qi. Their brows knitted with solemnity as they all instantly went out of their hiding to check who’s currently breaking through at this moment. They were all alarmed at the commotion.

This is not a small matter; no one has ever successfully advanced to the nascent spirit peak stage realm for hundreds of years on the cloud continent, so since then, this is a precedent.

They can’t allow such things to successfully happen; otherwise, it will undoubtedly break the balance of power and won't be good for any of them.

At the XI residence, everyone has an ugly look.

If Si Xiao Xiao and the others were here, they would quickly recognize some familiar faces from this group of people right away. Its none other than the young master, the young lady, and the elder whom they have the fate of encountering during the entrance exam inside the secret realm.

“If we managed to bring that furnace back then, it would be one of our elders breaking through at this moment," second Miss Xi said sourly.

“Hmmp, if I meet that wretched girl ever again, I’ll skin her alive piece by piece.” The first elder gritted his teeth in anger, his face sinister.

The first young master’s face was also twisted with anger without saying anything. Because of that group of trash, he nearly lost his life. Until now, he’s still recovering slowly, and every day he would think of countless ways to torture that trash full of tricks. But he hates you even more deeply than the rest because, when the news spreads, he actually becomes a laughingstock in the residence when they know he was defeated by a young girl several levels weaker than him.

Back on the Dragon Context, Yu Yue was still leisurely on their journey to the western Sun Empire's Sun Dragon Academy for the academy’s competition.

She’s not even aware that she already unintentionally caused a serious situation on the cloud continent just because she fancied a little cat who stole some chestnut cakes. Because she momentarily forgot how precious to others the things she casually takes are.

President He reminded her that after that incident, she also felt uncomfortable afterwards; she swore she was careless at that time.

With cold sweat, she could only pray that her judgment wasn’t bad and she didn’t invite disaster to herself.