Chapter 569: (3)

A few days later, they finally arrived at the location where the heavenly treasure appeared.

You look at the place doubtfully; there are so many gigantic, colorful flowers. The scene was too beautiful and mesmerizing, making her feel guarded. Usually, places like this are the most dangerous, no matter how prettier they seem to be. The danger will be tenfold.

Just as she thought when Little Purple warned her not to go near them, as they are men eating flowers. Though it won’t be a problem for her since she has the flower queen, it would be difficult for others.

“Let’s camp over there,” you said, pointing to a safe distance.

“Alright,” Yu Hanyi nodded. He also looked at the giant flowers doubtfully.

“Dad, let’s also go there,” Song Qian Er thought for a moment before following Yu Yue.

“Okay, let’s do as Qian'er said,” Master Song said to his people.

As night came, the surroundings were too quiet. There are no spirit beasts around, not even small animals, which is a little bit odd.

Although everyone noticed that they were still gradually lax as they started to doze off, Soon, a rustling sound could be heard as the gigantic flowers started to bloom, and they emitted a pollen that could make people halucinate.

“Are they powerful? ”Yu yue asked little Purple.

“Not as me; they still don’t have a human form, so they can’t resist my suppression," she replied with a little contempt. One of her purple flowers opened and expanded, and she sucked the pollen into the air.

Although the glowing flowers were not her match, she can’t control them as they already have their own consciousness. They won’t attack her, but that doesn’t mean they will spare others.

Sensing that their attacks were noticed, the glowing flowers grew impatient as the ground shook and their vines extended, catching people on guard.

Unlike little purple flowers, the glowing flowers don’t have razor-sharp teeth. They have a mouth, but they have a goey, corrosive substance that emits a stronger rotten flesh smell.

Yu Yue didn’t do anything; she simply sat still as little purple protected her.

Yu Hanyi and Song Qian Er went to her, and they were perplexed by the scene outside.

Master Song let out a breath of relief, seeing that the glowing flowers couldn’t reach them. The poor people who were near the flowers were dissolved into nourishment.

Not long after, they also noticed Yu Yue’s group was unaffected, so they all rushed in their direction.

“Master Song, what do you mean by this? ”One of the people said it angrily.

“What do you mean? "Master Soong was stunned as several glaring eyes landed on him. What did he do wrong?

“You clearly knew those flowers were dangerous, but you didn’t even warn us. Instead, you silently stayed in a safer place and simply watched us in danger,” the same person accused angrily.

“That’s right, truly despicable! ”The people also started cursing, making you annoyed.

“w-what? "Master Song stood in a daze as a black pot fell into his arms all of a sudden.He didn’t understand at all. How did he suddenly become a sinner in their eyes?