CHAPTER 430: Little Bai (3)

“This young lady, my name is Su Feng, and I apologized for my little Bai's sudden interruption,” he said sincerely as he bowed apologetically, not sure what to say. However, after seeing the plate of cakes on the table, he understood right away.

"Oh," Yu Yue mused.

“Ah, our little bai simply likes to eat delicious cakes,” he said in embarrassment.

“Ah, that’s fine,” Yu Yue smiled in understanding as she glanced at her two cute gluttons, who got stirred awake and jumped to her embrace to complain about the sudden interruption of their sleep.

“Hush, get back to sleep now," she rubbed their bellies dotingly as she said at Su Feng.

“Young master, su, that’s totally fine; don’t worry about it," she smiled, not really minding.

"Sister, my chestnut cake,” Xiu Meimei pouted as she eyed the little fat cat hatefully.

“Ah, how about we give you our Su family’s token if you need a favor in the future? "The youngster was stunned. After observing them, they didn’t seem to lack anything; besides, it’s even more impossible to give back the chestnut cake, so he could only say so much.

Yu Yue looked at Xiu Meimei, who harrumphed coldly.

“Chestnut cake,” she said, looking at the token disinterestedly.

“You” were speechless; this little girl really never concedes.

"Ah, this..." the young man was at a loss, not really sure how to handle this.

"Alright, I’ll give you more.” Yu Yue smiled as she poked Xiu Meimei’s cheeks playfully.

Seeing that she took another plate of cake, the little fat cat became restless once again.

“Uhm, miss, can I also buy some for our little bai? "The youth speak hesitantly.

Seeing that there’s nothing wrong with these people, you agreed and gave him two boxes of chestnut cake. She has more in the space since she bought a lot before the academy.

Yu Yue delivered the boxes of cake personally and refused to accept any form of payment.

"Ah, that won’t do," the youth muttered in a daze. It’s the first time he's met someone who doesn’t want his wealth or to owe their family a favor, so he was at a loss.

After the little fat cat saw his master like this, it sensibly took the black token, strutted back, and arrogantly handed her the token. Its attitude does not allow any refusal.

Yu Yue chuckled as she randomly took a spirit fruit and pills for the little fat cat and placed them in a storage ring casually as a meeting gift since she was amused by them. She couldn’t help rubbing its lovely head as she smiled beautifully, stunning the youngster for a moment.

Suddenly, the little fat cat pounced on a fruit peel excitedly. No one saw it aside from Yu Yue and Xiu Meimei as she kneeled on the ground to pick the little thing back.

Upon seeing the peels of the spirit blood tree fruit thrown away randomly by her cute pet, her eyelids twitch.

"Oh, you like that one.” She was amused and totally forgot these spirit fruits aren’t cabbages on the streets, casually giving them away without batting an eye.

The little thing nodded excitedly, making her chuckle in delight as she took more from space and added it to the storage ring she carefully attached to its front paws. The others only saw her taking random stuff and giving a storage ring to the little cat, but they were not sure about those.

Su Feng just came back to his senses after the fat cat jumped back to his shoulder and wanted to leave. His face flushed shyly as he thanked you once more before their group disappeared from sight. He barely came back to his senses and left in a daze.

Yu Yue glanced at the token and put it away; Xiu Meimei couldn’t be bothered about it, so she kept it instead.

Not long after, the others returned in groups. They unknowingly went further and further from their camp, so they returned before dark.

“Yu yue, let’s grill some meat,” Han salivated as he dragged a wild boar back to their camp.

"Uh, help yourself,” Yu Yue’s mouth twitched as she took out some cooking ingredients. Anyways, Han has a complete cooking set, so she could just leave them to take care of the cooking while she leisurely sat in her bamboo hammock while drinking tea.