Chapter 447: Cloud Continent (2)

“no! Xiao’er”’s expression changed as she dashed crazily. 

When they arrived at the scene, they just happened to see the third elder’s vicious smile as their figure disappeared. Yu Yue tried to reach out to Xiaoxiao with Little Willow’s vines, but she only managed to snatch a green token from the third elder’s waist. 

“xiao’er! ”The others also cried in panic. 

Their faces were contorted with anger. 

They suppressed their emotions as they quickly helped the injured others. Tian Wuxian was heavily injured; he has a broken rib and arms, and he’s barely conscious. 

Lang Shen’s injuries were not light as well; one of his legs was badly injured, as were those of Wen Chun. 

As for Feng Miran, her veil was torn apart, and her lovely face was full of bruises from slaps. She got it from the second miss XI. 

As for Xiu Meimei, she was mercilessly slapped away and lay on the ground haphazardly and unconscious. Her paper talismans are scattered all over the forest. She saw her use it against Miss Xi earlier, which angered her when it exploded right in her face. 

If not for the flare, she would have killed Xiu Meimei. 

The third elder intentionally waited for Hyu Yue’s appearance just to taunt her. He was extremely vexed when he lost her hands before. 

As for the other three students, they weren’t any better. 

‘Give them the heart’s pearl fruit each, or they might not make it’ Butler White said quickly. 

Yu Yue could also tell that they were obviously tortured until they were just half dead, if the little girl, Xiu Meimei, wasn’t even spared. How could they let go of others?

“s-second brother! "Lang Shen trembled, seeing how badly injured his younger brother is. 

Their hearts were aching for them as they silently treated their injuries. 

“Yu yue, Wuxian, is he?” Han didn’t dare to finish his words. 

The others are stable; tian wuxian, on the other hand, is worsening. Only after treating his injuries did you discover that his injuries were much worse on the surface. 

The two other guys also have red eyes, preventing themselves from crying. 

Although the heart’s pearl fruit was able to preserve his life, His meridians and tendons were broken and damaged. She doesn’t know how to reconnect it in the meantime. Tian Wuxian could no longer cultivate, so his condition is worsening. 

“I have no choice; we have to seal his body to stop his condition from worsening,” Yu Yue choked as her eyes also reddened. She couldn’t bear to do this because it’s no different from treating him as good as dead. 

The others also understood. They were all silent before they unanimously agreed and placed Wuxian inside the jade coffin. 

“Wuxian, stay here in the meantime; we will find ways to heal you.” Yu Yue’s body trembled slightly before she closed the lid. Zhuang Lan and Xingze have already changed his clothes and cleaned his entire body. Though he was wrapped in bandages,. 

The others also arrived and were just quietly looking at the scene. Their hearts are inexplicably sour, and their bodies feel really heavy.

“Senior brother, let’s go out of here first,” Yu Yue said in a very low voice as she looked at the green token coldly. Her hands tightened as she swore she would torture those scum slowly until she’s satisfied.