CHAPTER 487: piercing arrows (3)

After that incident, they couldn’t be bothered, as they quickly started erecting a barrier once again. Xue’er treated Yu’s internal injuries first.

Some of the people who sought shelter with them died in that short moment.

Until the sun finally rose, the cannibal bats started fleeing, only leaving a miserable sight.

After some investigation, they found out who did it, but it was already too late; those groups of people had already left.

“Hmmp, once I see that woman, I’ll teach her what pain is,” Ming Yu Hua said fiercely. Ming Yu Xue didn’t say anything, but she thought the same.

“Let’s leave this place first,” Ming Yu Xue said.

Soon their airship took off, and Lan Fang’s team followed closely.

“What were you thinking? "Du Fan glared at his younger sister angrily.

“Hmmp, they were just small fries of unknown origin, so it doesn’t matter if I touch them,” she rebuked, her face contorted with pain.

“Do you think a small fry can catch your heaven-grade arrows and send them back? Or do you think anyone who could get close to young Master Lan Fang were small fries? ”He asked fiercely.

“Big brother, what’s done is done. We should make the first move before they can do anything,” Dulian Ling said, trying to act pitiful.

“You’re right, they were too busy to deal with us earlier. Now they must be looking for us,” Du Fan said thoughtfully as countless schemes ran through his mind.

“Right, let’s act first,” Dulian Ling said, her eyes flashing with a cold glint. She clenched her hands tightly, her mind full of revenge. She almost died last night; the arrow only missed an inch and almost pierced her heart. Thankfully, she has a lifesaving pill, so she quickly recovered and passed the critical period.

A week later, they finally arrived at the location, and there are traces of fighting all over the place. They also saw a group of people fighting from a distance; it was so fierce that others didn’t dare to get close.

They change into Ming Yu Hua’s ship, and they also wear masks to hide their identities. Lan Fang also distanced himself from them, so no one recognized them as they hovered above the people fighting below.

“Isn’t that a young master? "Yu Ling scanned the environment, and his eyes locked on a kid around eight years old fighting a group of people in black. He recognized his white rabbit mask.

“It’s him,” Yu Yue confirmed, and without any delay, Ming Yua jumped down the ship, brandishing her spear valiantly.

“He’s in a disadvantageous situation,” Yu Ling said.

Ming Yu Xue didn’t jump down as she equipped herself with a bow. She fired several arrows in one go, one after the other.

Xing Er and Xing Yi stayed, as they also equipped themselves with a bow. Yu Ling, Han Sha, Han Shi, and Yu Yue all jump down at the same time.

“Thud” Han Shi brandished her large blade shield, and as she landed, she flattened five people to death in one go.Han Sha wields his twin sword as he slashes mercilessly.

Yu Ling came from the assassins organization, so he could easily deal with this bunch of assassins.