Chapter 555: Overbearing (1)

Seeing such a scene, Huang Jian decided to make a move. He took out his celestial weapon; it was a bow, but his arrows were weird. The arrows are actually poisonous insects with long bodies and sharp heads glinting with dark, slimy things. One could tell it was highly poisonous at a glance.

He fired several arrows in one go, and one of them hit the second elder’s shoulders. Once hit, the poisonous creature started burrowing into his flesh, making him shout with pain as he tried to pull it out.

He managed to pull it out and cut it in half since its body was easily cut. However, during the process, the poison entered his body, and the insects blood was also poisonous. His skin, splashed with blood, let out a fishy smell as it was being corroded and the poison seeped into his skin.

He tried to suppress the poison, but he already staggered as he fell to the ground heavily.

Seeing that, Huang Jian gestured with his hand, and the bugs formed an arrow, aiming for the second elder’s sorry figure.

“Argh!” Thousands of bugs swarmed down, and when they left, they only left clean white bones without any meat left.

“gasps! ”The onlookers gasped as they shivered with fright.

Seeing that scene, the first elder was covered in cold sweat as he looked at Huang Xin warily.

“Hehe, don’t worry, I don’t have such ability.” Huang Xin smiled knowingly as she twirled her red spear, playing with it in her hands as she took her time.

She likes to psychologically torture her opponents, so she hasn’t made a killing move since the start. She would let this pathetic person see with his own eyes how his companions died one by one.

The first elder didn’t dare to let his guard down as he held his saber tightly. He didn’t say anything, as his mind was busy thinking of ways to escape.

“Hehe, if you’re thinking of escaping, don’t waste your energy. Hong Mei already locked the space here, so you can’t escape at all.” Huang Xin smiled beautifully as she launched an attack effortlessly while slowly crushing the first elders hopes.

On the other hand, Zhao Shen looks at the hundreds of people encircling them. She didn’t say anything as she took out her black whip. Once her whip hits a person, they will instantly get sent flying away, cut in half, or strangled to death.

Zhao Beng and the others were wearing the same black mask, so people couldn’t help but pay attention to them.

They all witnessed as Zhao Beng also took her bow and arrow while covering Zhao Shen’s blind spots. Zhao will keep a close eye on his sister as he blocks any physical attacks on her.

On the other hand, Han Shi and Han Sha work together as will. Their white hair and white robes swayed in the wind as they slashed their opponents.

Han Shi was particularly eye-catching with her blade shield; every time she made a move, she killed several people. Han Sha works closely with her as his twin blades harvest their lives.

Seeing that the entire area was already covered in blood, Shui Xiao Zi waved her hands, and her blue crystal turned red as it rotated, absorbing all the blood like a powerful vacuum.

Everyone shuddered at the scene except for Hong Mei, who closely observed Bai Chen Yu’s fight.