Chapter 454: Missing (1)

“Quit it; they already went ahead of you. You will meet them soon,” Yu Yue said meaningfully as she stood up.

“you! "Xi Meng was so angry, but she didn't dare say more after assessing her own situation. If she angered this lunatic, she might really meet with them right away.

“What a pity, such a waste,” Yu Yue said with an intriguing look as she openly sized up the fearless Xi Meng.

“What do you want? You’re already lucky I didn’t pursue the matter yesterday,” Xi Meng asked, trying to buy some time as she reached out to a flare under her sleeves.

“Heh, am I supposed to thank you then? ”Yu yue sneered as she stood up, done wasting her time.

Before Xi Meng could react, a sword’s hilt hit the back of her head until she forgot her name.

At the XI residence, they suddenly received a letter together with a token identifying the eldest member of the XI family.

“Who sent this? "Patriarch Xi trembled with anger as he crumpled the yellow paper with great force before turning it into ashes.

The hall was quiet as news of the eldest young miss who’s missing spread like wildfire in the capital. Some were anxious, but many are secretly happy and wish for her to be dead.

The crown prince was informed that she’s currently missing. On the surface, the capital was calm, but deep down, almost half of the forces were mobilized.

“It was a local beggar who knows nothing? ”The steward replied truthfully.

“Where is that furnace girl? ”He asked gloomily.

“That young lady is currently detained by the eldest young master,” the steward replied truthfully.

Detained is an understatement. In fact, Si Xiao Xiao is currently being tortured by the eldest young master and the second young lady. She’s barely alive right now; if not for her, she might have died long ago.

Thankfully, the elders in the XI residence were all cultivating close doors, so no one else could touch her for the time being. Aside from occasional beatings, her body was covered with bruises, and some of her bones were dislocated.

“Hehehe, you never thought you would have this day coming right.” The second young miss glowered at Si Xiao Xiao’s pitiful appearance as her chin was pinching to forcefully look up to her.

Even though she was in a sorry state, her eyes were unyielding and cold.

“slaps!”

“Hmmp, just a mere cauldron dares to be so arrogant with me,” second Miss Xi sneered disdainfully.

Si Xiao Xiao didn’t reply or make any sound at all. If not for her little snakes currently hibernating, she would really let them bite this annoying girl to death.

It just so happened that she encountered something fruitful in the secret realm; her contract beasts are currently in hibernation after advancing, and they haven’t woken up yet.She could feel they were about to be awakened any day from now.

She glared fiercely at the people inside the room who were torturing her; she swore she would return everything tenfold.

She’s not sure if Yu Yue and the others could find her so soon; she hears a lot these days. She also heard from them that she’s actually on a different continent right now, and there are so many continents that it would be too difficult to find her immediately.