Chapter 460: An affinity pearl (2)

Seeing the familiar face, her face contorted with anger, and her eyes narrowed venomously.

“it’s you! What are you doing here? ”She asked coldly. They were currently located near the docks. This area just happened to have some vegetation, and clearly no one passes here, so she was really surprised to see this person here.

“You’re here, so why can’t I be here? ”Yu yue replied with a slight smile as she leisurely bent down to pick up the shiny round object curiously.

“Hand it over! "Princess Jing hollered thunderously; her voice sounds anxious.

The third princess also watched anxiously, but she didn’t make a move. Their guards also stopped fighting each other as they encircled Yu Yue’s group, although they already looked a little sorry.

“So beautiful; I like it very much,” she muttered as she looked at it with shining eyes. She really likes it. She ignored them as she admired the affinity pearl.

“Get that pearl for this princess.” Princess Jing gnashed her teeth angrily.

Her guards quickly made a move and started attacking Yu Yue’s group. There are more than thirty experts with heavenly dan stage cultivation around level five; the weakest and strongest are already nascent spirit cultivators at level six peak stage.

Feng Chen, the other shadow guards, Chang Wen, Yu Si, and his team of assassins dealt with them. Zhuang Lan, Hai Xingze, and De Han also make a move.

Feng Chen took his shadow blade directly and fought with the strongest expert. His shadow blade doesn’t need to hit the target; as long as he manages to stab his opponent’s shadow, that person will be electrocuted.

His opponent was careless and even looked at him with contempt, seeing how he missed the first hit. Soon enough, his face changed as he spasmed from the electric shock; if he wasn’t strong enough, he might have died on the spot.

After exchanging ten moves, he finally understood how it works, but he had already been electrocuted seven out of ten times.

On the other side, Chang Wen took his black spear; there’s nothing abnormal about his weapon, and his fighting style was comparable to that of Zhuang Lan. They both came from military families, so it’s expected that they fought like one.

To deal with their opponents, there’s no need for them to summon their contract beasts at all. They can do just fine; they were itching to have some action as well since they weren’t able to show off their skills on the cloud continent.

Yu Si and his team were not to be forgotten, as they moved at lightning speed, leaving bodies falling one after another.

Yu Si took out his hundred-death incense burner, its dangling in a small chain as white smoke started swirling and started forming into blades. They were not trying to kill their opponents, so he did not use the smoke to send his opponent to eternal dreams.

Since there are twice the number of opponents, De Han, Hai Xingze, and Zhuang Lan also showed their skills valiantly.

Seeing this turn of events, the third prince didn’t make a move because she’s much smarter and didn’t dare underestimate the new group of people.

Besides, she intends to play the fisherman to begin with.