Chapter 494: Desolate (2)

Nobody knows that something big is happening in the celestial region; they're too busy with what’s happening between the divine region, the northern faction, and the holy region.

More than a year later, the construction of the massive celestial palace was finally completed. It looks ethereal and otherworldly; it smells of peaches all over; and the palace was extremely luxurious and extravagant.

While Yu Yue was resting, Hong Mei called her.

“Master, you have guests,” Hong Mei said with a smile.

“Oh, let them in,” Yu Yue said as she went to the hall.

On her way, she heard familiar voices chatting in the hall.

“Eh, big brother, you? "Yu Yue was stunned when she saw the burly man with a scar on his face laughing in a goofy manner.

“Oh, little girl. Ah, you’re a fine lady now,” Yu Shu Tian said. He was also stunned as he laughed cheerfully at seeing Yu Yue.

“Why are you guys here? ”Yu yue asked as she looked at the group of cloud dragon mercenaries. There are new members that she hasn’t met before.

“Well, we came to the middle realm initially when we heard you needed some help, so we came here to lend you a hand,” he said awkwardly.

“Big brother, are you sure? I’ll work you to the bone,” Yu Yue smiled. She was feeling  touched.

“Of course, just pay us handsomely,” he said proudly.

“Alright, I’ll trouble these big brothers,” you said to the mercenaries as they cheered. Yu Yue arranged a place for them first.

“Hmmp, so you already forgot about us? "While Yu Yue was speaking, she suddenly heard a familiar voice.

“xiu meimei? Ah, you guys are also here? "Yu Yue was stunned as she saw the top ten rankers: Wen Chun, Xiu Meimei, and Mo Fei Zuan."

“Hehe, we heard you’re doing something fun here, so our parents sent us her to take a look,” Xiu Meimei said mischievously as she looked at Mo Fei Zuan for approval, who in turn nodded his head stiffly.

“And how about you guys? ”You look at the top ten rankers full of question marks.

“We came to her to take a look and gain some experience,” Lang Hei said while Lang Shen looked at the sky. He feels embarrassed to say the truth, so they simply tell half the truth.

“Hehehe, I’ll give you the experience that you’re looking for,” Yu Yue smiled sinisterly as she intended to work them to the bone.

Everyone feels their hair stood on their ends as bad premonition clouded their heads.

From them, she heard that her senior brother Hong Chen and her master Hong Fei had already left the middle realm, and she has no idea where they are right now.

After you sent them away, there were still some people left in the hall.

“z-zhou yue? "She hasn’t forgotten him. He was the genius tactician of the heavenly star sect. After what happened back then, he joined the Twin Moon sect.

“I came here to work for sect master hua and master xue,” Zhue said nervously as she looked at Ming Yu hua, looking at him with narrowed eyes. Ming yu hua calmly looks at him.

“You  look at him speechlessly. ‘I’m not chasing you away, okay! ’ She thought so.