Chapter 449: Cloud Continent (4)

While Yu Yue was just feeling depressed, she suddenly saw a familiar white thing jumping in her lap.

She was taken aback as she stared eye-to-eye with two blue, adorable eyes.

“Eh, little Bai. How did you get here? "She blinks at him doubtfully. She’s not surprised that this little guy could enter her courtyard leisurely.

“Meow.” The little thing helps itself with a piece of cake first before indicating for her to follow it.

“Oh, you want me to follow you? ”She blinked with raised brows.

“Meow.” The little thing nodded sensibly.

“alright. Let’s go. I need some fresh air anyway,” she sighs as she stands up. She picked it up and hugged the little guy as she followed the directions pointed out by its fluffy white tail.

“Meow,” the little thing comfortably lay in her embrace as they walked towards the city gate. It wasn’t that far from the city lord's residence, nor was it that near as well.

Soon enough, she came to a stop in front of three young masters with good-looking countenance, squatting not far away under the shade, looking at a loss.

They all have a dejected appearance, staring at their guards and eating dried and tasteless foods.

“Young Master Su"

“No  reaction.

“Su feng,” Yu Yue said in amusement.

While in a daze, he was suddenly slapped back to his senses by his second brother, who guessed Yu Yue’s identity after glancing at the fat little white thing in her embrace.

Yu Yue generously invited them inside the city, and with her personally leading them in, there’s no need to prove their identities.

“Wow, this place is too grand.” Su Feng looked around curiously.

He was still a fifteen-year-old kid, so he was still lively compared to his mature and steady brothers. But even so, the two eldest brothers were still surprised as they collectively glanced around, their hearts full of praise.

Yu Yue simply smiled as she brought them directly to the city lord’s residence.

While waiting for the dishes to be served, she poured them a cup of tea, and the maids served fragrant cakes as well.

“Young Master Su, what brings you here? ”You asked directly; her thoughts were somewhere, but she still didn’t neglect being hospitable.

“Ah, I came here with my eldest and second brother to thank you personally,” Su Feng said enthusiastically as he introduced his brothers.

“oh? ”Yu yue paused, full of doubts; she couldn’t remember doing them any favor at all.

“This benefactor might not know, but we have been looking for the spirit blood tree for so many years for our grandfather,” the eldest brother, Su Jing, explained what happened after Little Bai’s encounter with her.

“Ah, its no big deal. Take it as my fate to meet little Bai,” yu yu smiled softly as she scratched the little things heads lovingly.

The trio looked at each other but didn’t pursue it any more. After presenting her with some valuable treasures, Su Xing took the initiative to invite her to their family as a guest.