Chapter 448: Cloud Continent (3)

Yu Yue placed Tian Wuxian inside her space before they quickly set off out of this place. 

After they returned, the president he and the elders could feel the heavy atmosphere and were also depressed after asking around. 

Yu Yue could no longer be bothered by the competition; she immediately set off for the northern sky region. President He and the fourth elder went back with her together with Lang Shen; they left the rest to the elders and other students. 

De Han, Zhuang Lan, and Hai Xingze also returned with her, along with the injured students. They went straight to Medicine City. 

Medicine City has now become the heaven for alchemists and physicians, so their medical research is much more advanced. 

But even so, they were helpless when it came to Tian Wuxian. 

After Yu Yue went back, she immediately utilized all of her forces to look for the origin of the green token that she snatched from the third elder. She can’t delay Xiaoxiao’s matter as well. 

Even with the generous reward, no one was able to identify the origin of the token. 

However, just as this time, three good-looking men were looking for a certain young lady in the portrait. They went to the western sun region first and found out that she’s actually from the northern sky region. 

Just as they arrived, they witnessed the heated discussion about the green token, which shocked them upon recognizing it. 

“Eh, isn't that the Xi family’s token? ”The second brother frowned. 

Eldest brother Su frowned and couldn’t be bothered. 

Su Feng, on the other hand, was full of curiosity, so he asked around. Soon he found out that the one looking for this token is the young lady they’ve been looking for. 

“Oh, how could those scums offend people till here? ”They were full of guesses, but they simply put it at the back of their minds for the time being. 

“Aren’t they always exploring secret realms? ”Second brother Su mused thoughtfully.

“Eh, didn’t she just return after entering a secret realm? Isn’t this too coincidental? "Su Feng muttered. 

“Anyways, let’s meet up with her first before jumping to conclusions,” the eldest brother Su said calmly. 

“Right, little Bai. Let’s go meet her,” Su Feng cheered excitedly.

Following Little Bai’s lead, they soon arrived in Medicine City. 

However, they encountered a very serious problem. 

People without identification can’t enter the city at all. Unlike any other fortress, Medicine City is considered the most important city right now, so it’s highly protective.

“Eh, should we sneak in? "Su Feng said sheepishly. 

They all looked at the imposing guards and shook this idea.

“Go and try first,” the second brother Su said generously. 

“..." Su  feng was left speechless. 

While they were racking their brain cells on how to enter the city, little Bai suddenly saw two chubby white and black bears following a boy riding a huge dog happily strolling near the city gate. They just got out of a restaurant serving medicinal cuisine. 

“Ah, little bai,” Su Feng was startled as the little furry thing jumped up from his embrace and strutted around, following after the two gluttons. 

He could only stand still, anxiously, as they couldn’t enter. But knowing that this little thing has some skills, he finally gives it some thought and squats on the ground, waiting for a miracle. 

The city guards didn’t even bat an eye or try to stop him. Anyway, it's just a little cat, so they can’t be bothered.