Chapter 478: Auction (2)

Some people also thought they were from a noble family, but they couldn’t guarantee since they haven’t seen a noble person hire a gigolo for a coachman.

After entering the city, a group of people tailed them, thinking that they were easy-tarted since their coachman is just a weak-looking gigolo and they didn’t have any guards at all. They could tell who’s inside the carriage was really wealthy just based on their carriage alone. They also have guts since there’s no emblem in the carriage signifying their background.

“Master, there are some pests targeting us.” Hong Mei’s languid voice was transmitted to Yu Yue’s ears.

“Do it in a quiet place,” Yu Yue said simply; she simply let Hong Mei deal with them.

“Okay,” Hong Mei laughed lightly as he led them to a desolate area.

“You guys, aren’t you all tired of following us for too long? Even if you aren’t, I am,” Hong Mei said as he looked in a certain direction.

“Hmmp, don’t be too arrogant; you’re just alone,” the leader of the group said with a malicious smile.

“Hehe, master, should I live some more? ”He asked lazily.

“No need; none of them were good people anyway,” Yu Yue said lightly.

“Good to know,” Hong Mei smiled evilly, then he snapped his fingers, and all of the thugs were all cut into several pieces,in an instant blood spattered like rain in the place. They didn’t even have the chance to say anything or cry in pain, as they died in just a blink.

Just like that, the group continued as they looked for a place to stay.

The other group of people who’s hiding in the dark all sweated; thankfully, they were a safe distance away and they were just observing. Hong Mei was aware of their presence, but he couldn’t be bothered by them. I served it as letting the fish go to warm other fishes, not to trifle with them.

Soon they stop at the largest inn. Some people were curiously waiting to see who’s inside the carriage, and their eyes bulged wide open when they saw a fatty with a painted face and wooden shoes. Followed by a stunning woman who dressed like a dancer from a brothel.

“What do a young lady and the children have to do with people like that?” the onlookers discussed as they entered the inn.

“Shush, don’t spout nonsense,” another person said as Hong Mei looked at them coldly.

Yu Yue ignored them as she followed Qing Yu, and Du Hua settled their accommodation. They might stay longer here, so they rent four rooms for a week.

“Shopkeeper, four rooms, please. The best and largest one for a week,” Du Hua said courteously.

“That will be four thousand high crystals; if you include food, that will be five thousand high-grade crystals,” the shopkeeper calculated using his abacus.

“Alright, here it is.” Qing Yu handed him a bag of high-grade crystals amounting to $5,000.

The shopkeeper looked at their group calmly and didn’t say anything else as he accepted the payment and sent someone to show their rooms. He also found their combination odd, but he didn’t have too much of an of an opinion since he had already met enough weird people in his lifetime.