CHAPTER 542: Ambushed (2)

Her mind was a buzz as she tried to think of a way.

“then would senior tell me what were you up to? to? ” yu yue spoke carefully.

“we don’t have any business with you initially, we just want something from your husband” the same person said as he look at bai chen yu coldly.

“boy, hand over the dragon’s seal” the other person said impatiently as he glared at bai chen yu coldly.

“I don’t have it” bai chen yu spat.

“hmmp, seems like you’re really stubborn just like your old man” the man sneered.

“so that’s why you killed my father and mother? mother? ” he said his eyes blood shot as his anger errupted. He has been investigating the death of his parents for a very long time already but all he only has one clue. The people who killed his parents wore bamboo hats.

“HeheHehe, so what if I did?? It doesn’t matter if you don’t want to follow their example,example, hand over the dragon’s seal,seal,” he asked again as his pressure pressed domineeringly.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Even if I did, I wouldn’t hand it over,” he said with tightly clenched hands.

“Hmm, he doesn’t seem to be lying,” the other one said thoughtfully.

Just as they were about to leave, a little white dragon stumbled out of the carriage. There was a black token in his mouth, and it rolled over the ground as he stumbled. He dug out the general’s manor before they left; he liked it so much, so you let him play with it.

Everyone turned to look at him at the same time, making him blink adorably. The two experts looked at him, and their gazes followed the rolling black token.

“Heh, you’re really good at lying, kid,” the hotheaded expert said coldly as he lunged forward to snatch it, but Bai Chen Yu was closer, so he picked it up first.

“Hand it over! ”He thundered as he started attacking viciously.

“master! ”His subordinates cried out as they couldn’t move at all; their eyes reddened as they looked anxiously.

“How long do you plan to keep watching? ”The hot-tempered expert eyed the other one coldly.

“Sigh, this old man has to help you bully a young lad,” he mumbled as he made a move.

Yu Yue makes a move as she shoots out icicles.

“Little girl, don’t get involved,” the other person said, easily flicking his sleeves, and her attacks dissipated instantly, like they hit cotton.

“Well, I’m not sure your friend over there has the same intention,” Yu Yue sneered. She clearly felt his cold eyes lingering at her; he wouldn’t let her off since he thought she helped Bai Chen Yu.

“Sigh, young people nowadays know no fear,” the other person said as he calmly walked towards her.

“master! Xiang Wanwan and the others cried, but they couldn’t move a finger at all.

Yu Yue didn’t move as she waved her hand, and countless sting flies came out. She controlled them and started attacking her opponent. The other person caught one curiously, as he didn’t sense any life in them.

However, the moment he touched one of them, his finger was pricked by a needle, and a deadly poison quickly entered his body, leaving him stunned as he crushed the little sting fly. His expression changed as he quickly moved his internal energy to suppress the poison in his body.