Chapter 533: Eastern Border (3)

They all listened carefully, their eyes shining full of longing to experience such novelty.

“Then why are you so rich? "Cai Guang asked curiously.

“Because the riches in the world like to chase after me, they were eager to fall into my hands,” Yu Yue smiled as she said what Ming Yue Xue said about her little nephew.

“...” everyone. Their lips twitched.

“Well, I came from a place outside of this continent. Since other continents aren’t sealed like this, we have abundant resources compared to her, as we can enter other continents and secret realms. Take this airship for example; it's rare here, but there you can have it as long as you can afford it,” Yu Yue said as she answered in an indirect manner, which is correct after she saw and experienced things here. Things here weren’t bad, but they weren’t good either compared to the realms outside.

“Woah, I wonder what it was like to live in such a place,” Cai Guan said, his tone full of longing.

“If I’m able to find a way to go back, I can take you there to have a look if you want,” Yu Yue paused for a while as she said.

“Definitely, I’ll always follow you,” Cai Guang said excitedly.

“Master, don’t forget us. We will follow you as well,” the others exclaimed, afraid that they would be forgotten.

“Bai  he, can he say that he wants to go there as well? He could only listen bitterly.

“Do you want me to take you away secretly at that time? "Yu Yue felt his mood, so she couldn’t help but tease.

“Miss Yu Yue is joking; I swore an oath to my master,” Bai laughed as he suppressed the longing in his heart.

“If you want, I can cancel it for you,” Yu Yue said jokingly. The others also thought that she was joking, except for Yu Tao, Yu Li, and Yu Chu.

“Even if that’s possible, I won’t betray my master,"  he said solemnly.

“Haha, I’m just joking, don’t take it to heart,” you laughed, and the atmosphere finally returned to normal.

Half a day later, Bai Chen Yu and the soldiers catch up with them. They took two airships, and he was stunned to see a luxurious white airship flying ahead. From afar, he could already guess who owned such a thing.

“That’s why Miss Yue said it wasn’t a problem,” Bai Hu muttered. He was also stunned.

Bai Chen Yu didn’t say anything as they flew side by side with Yu Yue.

“Woah, who owns this ship? ”

“Even though it was too fancy, the defensive mechanism was top-notch. Even better than our warships,” a knowledgeable soldier exclaimed as he admired the white ship.

“It looks like it's designed for a woman,” the others said thoughtfully as they guessed.

Finally, Bai Chen Yu saw a familiar figure in white seriously reading a book in a corner. He didn’t move or say anything as he quietly admired her.

“Master, is it really okay to marry her? Bai Hu"  said a little bit worried for his master. What if Miss Yu Yue’s family finds out and doesn’t agree?

“That’s why it's better to marry her early,” Bai Chen Yu said jokingly.