Chapter 410: Welcome greetings (1)

“Alright, I will send some of my people to your aid as well,” Yu Yue agreed.

Currently, there are several villages and settlement camps in the dragon plain since they took in refugees. The Ming clan transformed the cities into fortresses. There are now a total of ten fortress cities founded on the Dragon Plains. The elders from Brightmoon Palace were in charge of six of them.

Elder fei hu, elder qi ji, elder zui qiang, elder hei tie, elder ye baihe, and elder ye lianhua There are six of them plus Ming Yu Hua and Ming Yu Xue; there are eight plus Yu Yu’s Jade Moon Fortress. The last fortress is the most crucial as it provides supplies to the other fortresses, it’s located at the very center of all cities.

With Yu Yue’s resources, adding more fortresses isn’t a problem at all. However, their forces would be too divided, and they would easily get overrun by the enemies, so it's not ideal.

Since Yu Yue will also be providing support to other fortresses, they stayed at Ye Lianhua together.

“Yu yue, which fortresses are currently engaged with the enemies?” Ye Lianhua asked as he also looked at the mirrors in the main hall.

“Not yet, since Huang Xin stationed our troops a safe distance away from the fortresses to avoid unprecedented damages. However, Red Lake City, Medicine City, and my Jade Moon Fortress, as well as two others where father and mother are and also where second uncle and grandpa are, are currently engaged,” Yu Yue replied.

“As expected of her,” Ye Lianhua praised

Oh, he finally shows up; I need to switch with them.” Yu Yue narrowed her eyes, seeing Liu Yu’s face together with the third elder Liu.

Huang xin, Huang Jian, Shan'er switch with me, Yu Yue said telepathically through the flame firefly queen.

Yes, master, the trio replied as they tore apart a teleportation talisman.

They have valuable talents as eyes and tacticians; they have to oversee the overall situation.

At the same time, in the jade moon fortress

Lady Shan Shou, the young master of the Liu clan, and their third elder finally show up, one of the crane maidens reported telepathically.

Hmm, you all get back here, Lady Shan Shu’s eyes gleamed.

On the other hand, Liu Yu and the third elder were confused. They sent troops here, but they all disappeared. However, once they came here, they didn’t sense anyone’s presence. There’s only a quiet lake on their front.

“The enemies are hidden in an array." The third elder Liu, who is also well versed in arrays, shot something, and the array crumbled. Once the array shattered, the fortress at the center of the lake was revealed; there’s also a grand pathway leading to the entrance.

“Oh, they must be cowards hiding behind this fortress,” Liu Yu snickered as he led his troops gleefully, thinking he had found an easy target.

The third elder simply put his guard up and didn’t say anything.

“Destroy that gate!” Liu Yu shouted. His troops followed and hammered the gate down.

Once they entered, there was still no one to greet them, which is weird considering the size of the fortress. Everyone entered cautiously, and just as they all stepped foot inside, they heard the third elder’s alarmed voice.

“not good!”