Pushing the boundary

"Not even halfway through the movie and he fell asleep." I ran my fingers through Felix's hair. "That kiss must have worn him out." Minho chuckled.

I glared at Minho but then he got up and picked Felix up carrying him in his arms, I watched as he took him upstairs and then shortly, he came back.

"You're not going to let me live that down, are you?"

"Not a chance."

Minho sat down next to me and took the remote to turn the tv off, the only light now was coming from the overhead light above the stove in the kitchen. The light was fairly bright but sitting here on the couch with Minho made it somehow darker and intimate.

"You know Hyunjin I'm glad Felix looks up to you, I'm glad we took him in." Minho spoke. "He looks up to you too ya know, I just think since we are closer in age that maybe he feels more comfortable with me." I replied looking over at him.

"I'm sorry if I forced kissing, you earlier, I saw a chance and I took it. I was really relieved when you opened up to me even if it was just for a bit." "You didn't force it Minho...I could have pushed you away. I said I wasn't going to brush it off anymore and I meant it."

Minho rested his hand on my thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze, this is something that feels right...it's different than it was with him. Mostly every time felt forced as our relationship went on, the longer we were in a relationship the more things felt forced. 

"Have you ever been in a relationship where things felt forced? Like nothing was meant to be?" I rested my own hand on top of Minho's. "I can't say I've ever been in a serious relationship, they always ended before things got too far. Also, I never liked showing my body, so I was to blame for most of my failed relationships." Minho replied.

His scars...even I've never seen anything other than maybe his bare arms but only to a certain point. I can't imagine what he is hiding underneath.

"Minho...will you ever show me?" I brought my hand up to cup his cheek turning his face, so he was looking at me. "I hope to god I can feel secure and safe enough to, I have liked you for a long time Hyunjin and I sure as hell wouldn't put this much effort into you if I only thought we were just going to fuck. Don't get me wrong though I have thought so many things when thinking about you."

Minho shortly went after me when Felix came into the mix, he told me he always thought I was attractive and sweet, but it wasn't until he noticed how impacted I was by my past that he really fell for me. He didn't take pity on me and didn't feel sorry for me but instead he wanted to protect me from whatever darkness came forward, he wanted me to feel safe and comfortable.

It wasn't like with him... that first time we actually talked and hung out until the cafe closed where we grabbed a bite to eat, I felt wanted for a change. I thought he was super sweet and nice, we held similar interests and I got attracted to him. After that night we always saw each other after school and we got closer to one another, eventually he asked me out and I accepted. He always told me how much he liked me, and it always felt sincere at the time, but I realized now that he just wanted someone, so he wasn't lonely, and I guess in a way I did the same.

I was a loner in high school, and when he came along it all changed. I wanted everything so badly that I believed he actually loved me.

"I never thought that Minho, I know how much you like me, how much you care about me. And I hope that this maybe can become something." I stood up and took him by the hand, pulling him up I started walking towards the stairs and up to his bedroom.

"Hyunjin...what are you doing?" Minho asked with caution. 

I sat down on his bed, and I pulled him down next to me, "I want to take things slow Minho...but it's been so long." I grabbed his hand and guided it to the growing bulge in my pants.

Minho pulled his hand away for a brief second before placing it back down palming me through my pants. I turned slightly and smashed my lips against his as he continued rubbing my dick, as much it would be better to feel his hand on my dick without clothes this is a slow step.

"Hyunjin..." Minho whispered into the kiss.

"Minho, we don't have to go all the way...let me just feel something." I pulled back slightly to look at him. Minho's eyes were soft and filled with a light, a light of happiness. He has waited so long for me to give back to him, now only if I can keep my confidence and not coward away.

"It's okay Jinnie, I know what you mean, and I understand." Minho whispered.

Minho then stood up and pulled me up with him, he took his time looking at me and then eyeing me up and down, but he took a step closer, and his hands found their way to the waistband of my pants.

He started undoing them and then pulled them down, I stepped out of them, but my boxers were still on. Minho then did the same, it was fairly dark in the room, so I wasn't able to see much of his body. But we stood there both in just our boxers with our shirts still on, "Lie down Jinnie." Minho spoke gently.

I climbed up towards the front of the bed and lied down, I watched as Minho climbed up on top of me. "Until you're comfortable this right here is all I need, I want to make sure you feel safe." Minho kissed me. "You're too sweet...so much the opposite of him." I replied looking away.

"And I hope I can be all that he was never, I want to care for you, make sure your needs are met, make you feel safe." Minho caressed my cheek. I looked back up at him and smiled not knowing if he could see it or not, but I pulled him down and kissed him.

I felt Minho's hand reach down into my boxers and grabbed my dick, it was throbbing so fucking much right now and it felt so good. He started to move his hand up and down and I swear I didn't think I could get any harder.

"Minho..." I moaned.

Minho continued moving his hand while he kissed me, the kiss turned messy and was amazing. He trailed kisses across my jaw and down my neck, if his hand moves any faster, I'm going to cum right now.

I felt his lips leave my neck when I suddenly felt his mouth around my dick, damn he moves fast... "Fuck Min, ahh." 

Minho's mouth was doing wonders right now, his tongue moved over my slit, and he sucked my dick so hard. "Mhmmmm..."

I couldn't hold it in any longer, I came and in Minho's mouth, but he took it all with stride swallowing every bit.

"You taste so fucking good." Minho licked his lips bringing his mouth to mine, his tongue slipped in and swirled around. "Minho, that mouth of yours..." I smirked.

Minho pulled back to look at me, the moon was faintly shining through the clouds, and I could see his face. He looked so God damn good right now, "You gave me something Minho, what do you need?" I asked. "Just you right here are enough, next time though..." Minho smirked. 
"I think I can do that." I grinned.

Minho laid down next to me and pulled me close to him, our legs tangled together as Minho pulled the covers over us. The moon hid behind the clouds again and the night overtook, I could hear thunder in the distance, and it was making me sleepy.

Right here, right now I feel like I'm wanted...like I belong.

"Thank you for never giving up on me." I whispered.

"Never."