04) Belobog

The four of us arrived at the Belobog city safe and sound because of the silvermane guard captain but that wasn't so easy.

Earlier:
I hesitantly tapped Dan Heng's shoulder as the four of us continue to walk and said "Can I... Borrow your coat... It's really cold..." My voice is shaking as I speak to him with hesitance and shame. Dan Heng placed his coat around my shoulder without saying a word. Caelus looked at you two and walked as if he didn't saw what happened between you and Dan Heng but he can feel his blood boil despite the how cold the planet is.

As Caelus walks faster he saw a silvermane guard and block our ways. "Outsiders is not allowed here in the city, speak your identities." The silvemane guard spoke before the Captain Gepard himself interrogated the whole team just to verify that we are all trailblazers and it was no joke since he ask too many questions.

Present:
The aura of the city is somehow different and somehow warmer because of the heaters scattered around the city, I removed Dan Heng's coat and give it to him with a smile. "Thank you... It's more warmer in the city." The Captain assisted us and immediately file an appointment for the Supreme Guardian to meet up.

"Where is Caelus?" March 7th asked me and Dan Heng, realizing that we lost him. My eyes wandered everywhere to search for him and looked back at Dan Heng. Dan Heng's face is written with confusion and disgust, I looked at the direction he was looking at. "Caelus?" My face is filled with confusion. "Why is he rummaging through that trash can?" I thought to myself. Dan Heng then pulled out the rope behind Caelus' clothes to get him. "What do you think you are doing, we need to meet the Supreme Guardian." DanHeng hissed at him pulling his clothes to drag him away from the trash can.

We finally arrived at the Qlipoth fort or the Supreme Guardian's office, she's standing her face is facing outside the window of the cold snowy city before turning around greeting us. "Welcome guests from afar... Astral Express." She then turned around and fell silent when her eyes landed on mine but I just looked at her with an confused expression.

Dan Heng briefly explained what the trailblaze mission we have about sealing the Stellaron in the planet to resolve the icy crisis they currently experiencing. It ended up smoothly since the Supreme Guardian agreed to cooperate to locate the Stellaron to seal it.

After we finished talking to the Supreme Guardian we decided to look for sight seeing and asked Gepard for some recommendations. He instantly warned us about the Fragmentum corrosion near the hotel that we were staying in before he started to recommended the Museum, Everwinter Monument and the Neverwinter Workshop.

 He instantly warned us about the Fragmentum corrosion near the hotel that we were staying in before he started to recommended the Museum, Everwinter Monument and the Neverwinter Workshop