32) Fate of Belobog

It didn't take too long after March 7th find The Moles and now we're all gathered up to tell the great news. "Astral Express crew - 2, The Moles - 0." March proudly announced the hide and seek score board earning a scoff with the leader of The Moles. "Don't let your guard down, after all, hide and seek is best of 5."

Julian and Hook suddenly went in tears after hearing the great news about removing the blockade between Overworld and Underwold. We're loss in words at their reaction... Are they crying because they're too happy or they're crying because it's scary on how Caelus tell the story. "You're too exaggerated telling them the story." I nudged Caelus and he just give me a completely innocent face as if he didn't do something to made them cry. "Our story is not that scary isn't?" Caelus whispered back with completely bewildered expression.

"Err... Are you guys not happy...? Why are you all not saying anything...?" March questioned them but she got unexpected response from Hook. "From now on you're The Moles rivals!" We were bewildered again on their reactions... It's so hard to understand kids these days. "...rivals? How the heck we're now your rivals?!"

"Hook and Julian wanted to beat those guy in the surface to take back our homeland... But it seems like you grown-ups stole their thunder so..." Alina explained to us which make us giggle in their cuteness.

"If you wanna be as awesome like us, you better start training everyday... And listen more to Natasha." Dan Heng crossed his arms and talk with a pure seriousness, unexpectedly we got an eager response from them. "... training everyday... And listening to miss witch... Will that really makes us heroes like you guys?" Hook didn't even wait for our answer as she runs off with the other members of The Moles. "Julian, Alina come on our training starts right now!"

After The Moles runs off we got a message from the Astral Express group chat.

Astral Express family

Welt
@Y/N @Caelus @March 7th @Dan Heng. The sealing of the Stellaron is complete, and the spatial distortion is dissipating. Good job.

Dan Heng
How is Jarilo-VI?

Welt
Not great. Even though the influence of the Stellaron has basically subsided, the existing Fragmentum is too deeply rooted.

As Trailblazers, our mission has already concluded successfully. The fate of this world should be handed back to its inhabitants.

March 7th
In short... We only really sealed the Stellaron but didn't help this planet... I was really happy to spread the news though...
[Sent pom-pom crying sticker]

Y/N
[Sent pom-pom crying sticker]

Caelus
[Sent pom-pom crying sticker]

We should be back soon after this tough trailblazing... I need a really long nap.

Himeko
Don't rush, go at your own pace. The Express will be here, before you're ready to leave.

March 7th
I'm craving some juice... Pom-Pom still owes me a glass!

...

Last step we need to inform Mr. Svarog and Clara, so off we go to Robot settlement!

 Svarog and Clara, so off we go to Robot settlement!