22) Closer

"Oh! I forgot I my flask here the last time." Gepard was about to walk behind the counter. "Gepard don't go there! A neglected a plant and it died so it's kinda stinks." Serval panicked again as Gepard was about to walk.

"Sister... You really acting strange... You don't call me by name if we're alone..." Gepard narrowed her eye to her sister. "Geppie, I thought you don't want to be call like in public?" Uh-oh... That was a slip mistake comes out from her mouth because in Gepard's perspective only her and him is in the workshop right now, this only raise his suspicion on her own sister.

"Sister... Mind me do a quick investigation in your place?" Serval just panic more and more and of course the team too is getting nervous, we were like playing a cat and mouse game in the workshop.

To prevent him from coming Serval, grabbed Gepard's arm and drag him towards the entrance and exit of her workshop. "You must be busy right? ha ha ha, your sister support you so goodluck!" Gepard just nod and leave the workshop. "Sis... Call me if anything happens."

"The coast is clear, you all can come out now." We all sighed in relief even Serval and walk outside of the cramped place. "I almost suffocated there!" March said as her heart is still racing because of nervousness and Caelus is holding the left side of his chest, his heart is racing too but not because of nervousness in getting caught but something else.

Seele was so eager to go out and stormed in the Qlipoth fort because according to Gepard, Bronya arrived there and she haven't come out since then, Seele is getting so worried about her she have her promise to Bronya and her determination about it is so strong like a tight rope. Serval of course go against it because that will be an suicide attempt.

...

We didn't waste anytime and headed to the Silvermane restricted zone. The closer we get to the Stellaron the temperature it gets more lower and lower biting our skin like an ice pierce and the Fragmentum corrosion spreads more which makes the place spread with dangerous monsters.

Serval was quite popular with the guards and easily have their trust on her not only she was the sister of their captain but a famous singer and a former of their so called architects. Because of her popularity he easily small talk the guard was on the station and let us pass through. It didn't go well with another high rank guard too...

It was Dunn a guy who seems have a little crush on her and the part of Serval rock n roll band who plays the keyboard. They spent time in the band and of course they knew each other so well. He knew... Serval, how lousy when she lies.

 Serval, how lousy when she lies