34) Left

After Bronya's speech we met her at Qlipoth fort, I ran up to her and gave her a warm hug to congratulate her on her successful inaugural address. "That was some speech, Bronya! If I had to talk like that infront of a huge crowd. I'd be shaking head to toe!" I nodded at March 7th statement as I gave Bronya a wide smile with a thumbs up. "It was just all a bunch of palatable lies. I hope you never have a similar experience, March." "Don't push yourself, sometimes white lies are the best to preserve their hope." Caelus voice is calming enough to reassure Bronya.

"Hey Dan Heng... Wanna share to Bronya about Mr. Yang's findings?" March turn her head to Dan Heng to let him explain. The Stellaron is cruel leaving the existing Fragmentum deeply rooted after 700 years. The Eternal Freeze has lasted very long time, enough to severely impact the ecology of the planet.

Bronya can't thank us enough even though we feel guilty for not saving the planet, we only sealed the Stellaron but didn't make it disappear in the planet. It's on their hands to make a change for this planet. "We will hold out with everything we have until the day you Trailblazers return. Even if it takes another 700 years, the children of Jarilo-VI will look up to the sky with hope in their hearts."

Bronya gave us a warm smile as she puts her right hand on her chest wishing us the greatest. "So long, my friends. May the Preservation bless your journey."

As we were about to walk off the Qlipoth fort Dan Heng stay putted at where he was standing before he excuses himself. "March, Caelus, and Y/N go ahead first, I need something to talk about with Bronya." We're confused so March 7th decided to ask him. "What? Did we forget any details?" As March 7th ask, he simply shaked his head as a response. "It's okay we can wait for you." Caelus added while seemingly confused at Dan Heng's action. "No, I'll contact everyone when I'm done and it will not take too long, so go on, I bet March wants to take more pictures everywhere as memories." "Of course! I need to occupy all my Camera's memory card." March opened her camera and she started walking off the Qlipoth fort to take some pictures.

I'm still hesitant leaving Dan Heng... Maybe curiosity or something so I'm still currently at where my foot were set. Caelus grab my wrist and that snaps me back to reality. "Come with us and let him be." We simply gave them a privacy on what will they talk about, but what is it all about?

" We simply gave them a privacy on what will they talk about, but what is it all about?